Update 1.22 has arrived for Multiversus, and here are the changes and bug fixes that arrived with this patch. MultiVersus was getting a lot of updates a few months ago, but now we don’t hear much news about it. That’s normal because the game isn’t popular as it was at the beginning. We can’t say that it failed or is not popular anymore, but fewer players are playing it right now. However, the developers didn’t slow down the development for MultiVersus, and they released a new patch today. The update fixes a few minor problems, but downloading is still mandatory. Here are the patch notes for MultiVersus update 1.22.
MultiVersus Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- -Null tier is gone from PlayStation ranked mode. Open and close your player profile to make it go away!
- Superman’s sniper punch replication error is fixed!
- No more invulnerable bots taking over when a player disconnects!
- Morty’s recall invincibility is fixed too
The previous patch:
- ValentiNeon quests requiring specific variants should now display 1500 candy hearts instead of 200
- Holiday Cookies badge can be equipped again
- Batman’s up air second hit now correctly adds 1 stack of Weakened
- Fixed a hit box on Marvin’s up normal that was lingering too long
- Fixed an issue with Taz eat whether the eaten enemy couldn’t be thrown – MultiVersus Update 1.20 Patch Notes
- Fixed issues with Taz Slam-wich vacuum pause breaking on up attack
- Fixed an issue where Tom and Jerry’s dynamite was exploding too early
- Harley’s Whack-in-a-Box no longer hits way above its explode radius
- Adjusted Steven’s neutral air visuals to better match the hitbox
The developers have worked diligently to improve the game’s stability, ensuring a seamless and uninterrupted gameplay experience. Along with the bug fixes, the update also brings minor improvements to the game’s user interface and overall performance. Thanks to this latest update, players can now enjoy a smoother and more refined experience in MultiVersus. So, gear up and get ready to jump into the battle arena once again. MultiVersus is available on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PS4, and PS5. For more information regarding this patch, please visit the official MultiVersus site.