NBA 2K22 has released a new update today (November 3) on current-gen consoles, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Unlike most updates, the patch notes for today’s update appear quite condensed, only focusing on a handful of changes. With that being said, one of the notes proclaims that “many more fixes” have been made, so it’s possible that many fixes were grouped into this one note. Regardless, you came here for patch notes, and we’re here to deliver. Here’s what’s new with NBA 2K22 in its November 3 update!
- Tightened collision detection to prevent “ghost” charging/blocking fouls during gameplay.
- Rebirth (and the associated quest) should once again be attainable for those users still looking to properly acquire it.
- The Gym Rat badge should once again be attainable for those users still looking to acquire it.
- Addressed an issue with custom jerseys that resulted in invisible players in MyTEAM games.
- 2020-21 NBA Championship banners have been raised in the Bucks’ Fiserv Forum.
- Many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K22 across all game modes.
As we said, today’s patch notes are tight-knit compared to your standard fare. With that being said, each of these changes are significant. Tightened collision detection means things should hold a bit more competitive integrity, while Rebirth being properly acquirable means more content to take part in. The same goes for the Gym Rat badge which was previously not functioning. Beyond that though, “Many more mixes” doesn’t give us much to go on. It was likely a mix of stability improvements and bug fixes, so the game should feel smoother all around. That’s never a bad thing.
NBA 2K22 and the November 3 update are available on current-gen consoles. You can also find the game on PC, next-gen consoles, and Nintendo Switch. For more details regarding this update, check out the official website.