There are 19 distinct Reiatsu Crystals in Roblox Peroxide, all giving you various effects on your Skill. But which ones are actually worth it to be used and have huge impacts on the battlefield? Wonder no more! Knowing which Crystals to use and which ones to skip are a big part of the strategy, and you always want to make sure you invest in the right ones. Continue reading below to learn our Reiatsu Crystal tier list for the Peroxide Roblox game.
Roblox Peroxide Reiatsu Crystal Tier List: Which Ones are S Tier?
S Tier Crystals Explanations:
- Crystal of Exponentiality: Any Crystal that gives damage buffs is easily an S or A-tier in my book. It delays your damage while the enemy is enveloped in an aura. But once the aura is gone, your target will take massive damage from all of your previous attacks.
- Crystal of Conduction: Adds Lightning damage and Stun bonus to your attack. Simple to use and very practical.
- Crystal of Inferno: For a Common Crystal, this one says exactly what’s on its can. Dealing an additional Burn damage in combos can make your attacks much more devastating. Very powerful, easy to use, and cheap!
- Crystal of Ichor: Lifesteal bonus is extremely good, especially on high-damage attacks. I suggest you use it on your most spammable attacks.
- Crystal of Terra: Creates a wall that traps your enemies and cannot be countered. And it also deals more damage when your enemy hits the wall. A very dangerous Peroxide Reiatsu Crystal that fits B Tier in this list.
A Tier Crystals Explanations:
- Crystal of Chains: Hit one enemy and the other will take damage as well. Very good for PvE fights and Raids.
- Crystal of Clutch: The effect is very simple, your Skill will just pull a target. But that means, it makes it easier for you to lock enemies in a combo. A very practical ability to have especially for Skills that cannot be chained in a normal scenario.
- Crystal of Degression: Removing Crystal effects from an enemy’s Skill is a pretty effective way to handicap them in fights. Especially against Spirit players that rely on Crystals often.
- Crystal of Null: Makes your Skill deal twice the damage than normal. But it will basically make your subsequent attack useless for 10 seconds. Very situational and can be used for a finishing move, but can be a death trap if you’re not using it carefully.
- Crystal of Reap: A very dangerous Crystal for pressuring enemies when they’re low on health. Imagine their faces when trying to heal from Segunda or Bankai but failing!
B Tier Crystals Explanations:
- Crystal of Artificiality: Adds +20% bonus damage to NPC. Good enough for PvE fights.
- Crystal of Creep: Stealing enemy’s Reiatsu which each hit. Not good, not bad. This Peroxide Reiatsu Crystal is good enough for B Tier or right in the middle.
- Crystal of Despair: Before the nerf, it put all Skills on cooldown, very overpowered. But since it was changed to only blocks combo extenders, I’d say it’s on B Tier at best.
- Crystal of Glass: Since it only works for Block Breakers, aka Skills that break blocking like Lunge, its use is limited. Decent enough if you use them often.
- Crystal of Spirit: Reducing Reiatsu costs means you can use the Skills more often. As simple as that. A solid Common Crystal to use.
- Crystal of Wind: This Crystal is pretty good in theory but hard to apply in practice. To be able to effectively use the Perfect Dodge frame, you have to know the proper timing of enemy attacks. If you can manage to do that often, then this could be useful. But there are many other Crystals that are easier to use and have bigger “return-of-investment.”
C Tier Crystals Explanations:
- Crystal of Aegis: The Hyper Armor effect is well balanced, but unfortunately it cannot block Counters and Guard Breaks. Making this Peroxide Reiatsu Crystal uses somewhat limited and puts it in C Tier.
- Crystal of Force: Adds more knockback effect to your attack. Not really that useful but can give you a bit of breathing room in combat.
D Tier Crystals Explanations:
- Crystal of Prodigy: Increasing a Skill Mastery is pretty useless. Don’t use this one.
- Crystal of Shadow: Pretty useless and the damage debuff is minimal. Only use it when you still haven’t got any other Crystals yet.
Roblox is available now for PC, iOS, Android, and Xbox One.