Nintendo has unveiled the patch notes for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl’s day one update, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes you can expect. Now I know what you’re thinking, “doesn’t the game not come out for another week and a half?” and you’re right. Nintendo just seems to work in strange ways when it comes to patch notes for any of their games, so here’s where we are. Be ready to download everything below when the game finally releases. Without further adieu, here’s everything coming with the day one update for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl!
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl Day One Update Patch Notes
- Communication functions added for the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, Union Room, and Mystery Gift
- You’ll be able to enjoy local and internet communication functions of game features like the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, and the Union Room. You’ll also be able to receive gifts via Mystery Gift.
- Post–Hall of Fame elements added
- Some game elements you’ll be able to enjoy after entering the Hall of Fame, such as Ramanas Park, will be implemented.
- Note: If you have game data that reflects that you have already entered the Hall of Fame, you can play these elements immediately after updating the software.
- Some in-game movies and animation added
- Certain animated scenes and movies, including the opening movie that plays when the software is opened and the ending movie, will be implemented.
- Note: An opening movie has been added that plays when the software is opened. You can see it by closing the game and re-opening it with existing save data.
- Note: An ending movie has been added. Even if you have already reflected entering the Hall of Fame on your save data, you can see the ending by entering the Hall of Fame again.
- Some issues have also been fixed for more pleasant gameplay.