The Separate Ways DLC of Resident Evil 4 Remake is finally here, and people are eager to know the unlockables that come with it. If you’re unfamiliar with it, most modern Resident Evil games have challenges players must complete to unlock certain things. Some of these include costumes, accessories, weapons, and more. Thankfully, this new DLC isn’t an exception, as there are many things to get for your subsequent playthroughs. So, if you want to see what the unlockables for Separate Ways are, this guide should help you.
All Unlockables in the Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC
Similar to other game modes, you’ll need to finish the campaign for the first time and then do certain things while playing the DLC. This might take players a few hours of their day, but it isn’t as challenging as the requirements for unlockables in the base game. Without further ado, let’s check all the unlockables of the Separate Ways DLC of Resident Evil 4.
- Cat Set: Complete the DLC with S+ Rank on Professional Mode.
- Chicago Sweeper: Complete the DLC with A Rank on Professional Mode.
- Countess Set: Complete the DLC on Professional Mode (any rank).
- Chicken Hat: Complete the DLC with an S+ Rank on Hardcore Mode.
- Cute Bear Earring: Complete the DLC with A Rank on Hardcore Mode.
- Bear Hat: Complete the DLC with an S+ Rank on Standard Mode.
- Hair Color (Green): Complete the DLC on Standard Mode with A Rank.
- Elite Knife: Complete all 7 Merchant Requests.
- Professional Mode: Complete Chapter 7 of the DLC.
- Dress Costume (Ada): Complete Chapter 7 of the DLC.
- Undercover Costume (Ada): Complete Chapter 7 of the DLC.
- Vest Costume (Luis): Complete Chapter 7 of the DLC.
- Suit Costume (Wesker): Complete Chapter 7 of the DLC.
How To Get S+ Rank on Separate Ways
To get some of the best unlockables in the Separate Ways DLC of Resident Evil 4, you must aim for an S+ Rank. For that, here are the requirements:
- Assisted Mode: Complete the DLC in under 1 and a half hours.
- Standard Mode: Complete the DLC in under 2 hours.
- Hardcore Mode: Complete the DLC in under 2 and a half hours.
- Professional Mode: Complete the DLC in under 2 and a half hours and only use 10 saves.
As you can see, getting an S+ Rank in this DLC is a matter of time, and we don’t recommend aiming for that on your first playthrough. As always, you should take your time before looking to unlock everything and enjoy this side story that gives some hefty lore to Resident Evil‘s fantastic universe.