Do you want to know how to delete your account in Roblox? Roblox servers are full of hundreds of unique games, and among all this diversity, everyone can find something to their liking. In addition, if you are tired of the game, you can always try something new. But it also happens that you want to leave Roblox forever, and you decide to delete your account not to be tempted to return. After some time searching for the Delete button in your account settings, you will find that there is simply no such function. The developers did not provide the account deletion function, but there is a way to get around this limitation. To delete your account in Roblox, you must write to the support team asking for help, and in our guide, you will learn how to do it.
How to Delete Your Account in Roblox
First, it is worth noting that after deleting the account, it is impossible to restore it, so before continuing to read, think again about whether you want to delete your Roblox account.
If you are still confident in your decision, here is what you should do to delete your account in Roblox:
- Sign in to your Roblox account.
- Scroll down and click the Help button between Gift Cards and Terms.
- Once the page has loaded, scroll down again and click Contact Us.
- It will open a new page. Under Contact Us, you will see a lot of text. Click on the Support form link near the beginning of the text.
- A form will appear on the screen that you must fill out to contact support.
- Fill out the form with your name, email, and everything else. Among all the form items, pay attention to the Type of Help Category indicating Billing & Payments and Cancel Membership. The fact is that there is no option in the form suitable for deleting an account, and you need to choose what is closest to your topic.
- Next, you must fill in the text field indicating that you want to delete your account. We also advise you to immediately write a reason for the deletion to expedite the processing of your request. If you don’t, then there is a chance that the support team will send you an email asking you to explain the reason.
- In the end, click Submit.
Within a few hours or days, you will receive an email from the support team. You may need to confirm some information so that the support team is sure that this is your account.