Gamepires have released a development update #39 Scum today containing all the adjustments that the team is currently working on, and we have these changes here. The upcoming update will include changes to features such as the Programmers, Level Design, and Art Team among others.
At the same time, the dev team will introduce various fixes for known issues. While the patch notes are officially out, Gamepires is yet to share the dates on which the update will be effective. And now, here are the official patch notes for the Scum development update #39
Scum Development Update #39 Patch Notes
- Working on crash issues fixes.
- Resolving issues with the UI.
- Working on implementing new anti-cheat systems.
- Re-writing the vehicle mounting code.
- Adapting the dirt bike to the new modular vehicle system.
- Working on the mine logs.
- Optimizing master server response time.
- Setting the schedule and organization for future updates.
- Atlas baking the new buildings.
- Working on new distant LODs.
- Working on new POI terrain.
- Finished the new hotel building.
- Modelling the new radar building.
- Texturing the new radar building.
- Working on the new POI procedural generation assets.
- Working on the new culture building for the new POI.
- Texturing the new culture building for the new POI.
- Working on the new sports centre for the new POI.
- Finishing the pool building for the new POI.
- Finished the amusement park assets.
- Working on the rocket launcher animations.
- Working on new clothing items.
- Re-designing the main menu.
- Finishing the new plant models.
- Working on new concept art.
- Working on a new scope item.
- Working on the new weapon model.
- Reworking the old damaged materials for new vehicles.
- Rigging the SCAR-L rifle for animations.
- Working on the new quad ATV version.
- Working on the new handgun animations.
- Working on new weapon sounds.
- Hunting and banning cheaters.
- Ban appeals.
- Steam general discussion and bug reports.
- Performance benchmarking and optimization testing.
- Testing of upcoming features.
- Various bug reports.
- Fixing the errors in item descriptions.
- Detailing the new update features.
Gamepires is yet to announce the official release date for the Scum update #39. In the meantime, the developers have shared official patch notes for the changes they are currently working on, on their Steam page. Scum is currently available for download on PC via Steam.