The 1.17 update rolled out for Sniper Elite 5, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The third-person tactical shooter stealth video game was developed and published by Rebellion Developments in May. Besides, Rebellion supports the game with periodic updates and adds new content and changes. The latest update released a while ago, is quite extensive and celebrates Rebellion’s turning 30 with new content and tons of fixes. Check out the Sniper Elite 5 update 1.17 patch notes below.
Sniper Elite 5 1.17 Update Patch Notes
Rebellion is turning 30! To celebrate this momentous milestone, we’re gifting our incredible Sniper Elite 5 Community a FREE content pack alongside the final Season Pass One update. Available now, the FREE Airborne Elite Pack pays tribute to Rebellion’s British heritage and includes the iconic British Paratrooper character skin, the much-requested Lee No. 4 bolt-action rifle, and a Union Jack weapon skin for the Welrod pistol. Additionally, the final content for Season Pass One, including a thrilling mission called Conqueror, is also available now, as is a new Survival Map called Tide of War, which is available for free to all players. Watch the trailer:
Airborne Elite Pack – Sniper Elite 5 1.17 Update
The British Lee No.4 is famous for its ergonomics and ability to lay down shots rapidly via the ‘minute man’ hold, a special grip used to grip the bolt to reciprocate the bolt extremely quickly. It offers the shooter great stability and accuracy, and with a 10-round magazine, is very versatile with the powerful 303 British round.
Combine the stunning Lee No.4 rifle with the new Karl Parachute Regiment Character Skin and Union Jack Weapon Skin to complete your distinctly British military look.
Included in this free pack:
- Lee No.4 Weapon Pack (Rifle + Attachments)
- Parachute Regiment Character Skin (Karl variant)
- Union Jack Weapon Skin for Welrod
Conqueror Mission, Weapon, and Skin Pack
Introduction From Flix InteractiveHello from the Sniper Elite team at Flix Interactive!
If you’ve played Landing Force, the first DLC mission included in the Sniper Elite 5 Season Pass, you have hopefully already enjoyed content created by our Sniper Elite team. Since then, we’ve been working hard alongside Rebellion, and it’s a pleasure to introduce the latest and final DLC mission for Sniper Elite 5 Season Pass One, Conqueror.
Tide of War Survival Map
Playable in both single-player and co-op, the new free Survival Map called ‘Tide of War’ is also available now to all players. Taking players back to the beachhead town of Colline-Sur-Mer, Tide of War presents an ever-changing challenge as they fight on wide open sands and seafront, through narrow twisting streets and inland into open fields.
The environment can be used to the player’s advantage to flank enemy forces but beware as it can also work against you. The players will need to use all their stealth, sniping, and combat skills to survive wave after wave of oncoming Nazi forces and vehicles.
Full Patch Notes – Sniper Elite 5 1.17 Update
- Player model no longer freezes when going from ‘Sprint’ to ‘Drop Body’ while carrying an AI ragdoll.
- The issue stopping some players from being able to change weapons after picking up multiple dead bodies has now been resolved.
- Multiplayer – lobby no longer fails to load clients into the game and will no longer return players to the lobby unexpectedly.
- Multiplayer – Kraken’s Lair/Sub Pen – Player is now not able to get out of bounds by going prone at the tip of the submarine.
- When joining games between Xbox Platforms and PS5, players no longer receive ‘The connection to the game timed out (12011)’ error.
- Axis Invasion – Game no longer fails to take input when the rematch request from the axis sniper gets timed out on the result screen.
- Survival – Amongst the Rubble – Body Drop Animation is no longer skipped when triggered while in motion.
- PS4 – Placeholder white boxes are now not seen on the mission select screens if the title is launched after just the initial chunk is installed.
- Atlantic Wall – Town/Docks – Animation for takedown no longer looks out of sync when on the ledge of Hermann Kraus balcony and dropping below.
- Atlantic Wall – Small window on the exterior bunker door no longer allows players to see out of the world.
- Spy Academy – Main Church – It is now not possible for a player to drop through the floor and into the room with the Kill Target when hanging next to the stairs in the attic.
- War Factory – Start & Entry Route – Player character no longer gets stuck in a hanging position after jumping from the wooden platform and grabbing the wooden beam located in that area.
- Wolf Mountain – Missing bolt cutters are now available.
- Unlocalised description of ‘Shooting Range’ is no longer present on the Main menu.
- Localization – SPA, GER, Kor, ITA, TCH – Missing translation has now been added when picking up pistol ammo.
- Localization – KOR, SPA, GER, JAP, POR – Missing translation has now been added for shotgun shells shown in the radial menu.
- Win & Co 1885 Missing Reticle / Crosshair on Scope error has been rectified.
- Skills – Players using the ‘auto spend’ points feature will now be able to successfully unlock the final skill when hitting level 40.
- Loadout – Secondary Weapons – Peadot camo skin now appears on the Type 100 SMG during the transition to ADS.
- DLC – Up Close and Personal pack – The ‘Up close and personal’ DLC pack is now present in the store as expected.