In most games, there are loads of collectibles for you to find the locations of, like Sticky Notes in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake. There are quite a few different collectibles in the game, ranging from Gold Doubloons to Fortune Cookies and, now, Sticky Notes. When you begin the game, Patrick will tell you that he needs help finding all of his Sticky Notes. However, they aren’t the easiest to find. Don’t worry, though. We’ve got your back. Keep reading to find all Sticky Note locations in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake – All Sticky Note Locations
Below, you can find a list of each location where you can find Patrick Star’s Sticky Notes within the game:
- Behind the Krusty Krab
- You’ll notice that where the Krusty Krab once stood, there is now a pile of wreckage.
- In order to find this Sticky Note, you’ll have to head behind the wreckage
- Press the button that sits to the left of the restaurant’s sign, and you can make floating platforms appear
- Using the platforms, jump up to where the Sticky Note is and collect it
- Above the Tree Dome
- Once you clear the Karate Downtown Bikini Bottom level, head over to the button near Sandy’s Tree Dome and ground slam on it
- Using your Karate Kick, break the Barrons that appear in order to get to the platform above you
- Fight off the Jellyfish that appear, and you will be able to collect the Sticky Note.
- Above Squidward’s Home
- After SpongeBob’s Pineapple returns, head behind Squidward’s place
- Using your bubbles, hit the buttons, causing platforms to appear
- Climb up the platforms in order to get to the Sticky Note and collect it
- Above the Chum Bucket
- After you’ve completed the Pirate Goo Lagoon level, travel to the top of the Chum Bucket by using the slingshot in front of SpongeBob’s Pineapple.
- Hit the button on the roof of the Chum Bucket in order to spawn in a bunch of bubble surfboards, rings, and hooks.
- Follow the course in order to get to the Sticky Note on the cliff above the Chum Bucket and collect it.
- Follow the Lightbulbs
- After you complete the Halloween Rock Bottom level, head behind SpongeBob’s Pineapple and find 3 lightbulbs.
- Follow the blue wires and press the switches they are connected to in order to turn them on.
- Once all the lightbulbs are one, you can use the slingshot to launch yourself onto the Dutchman’s ship.
- Defeat the enemies that await you aboard the ship, and you can collect the Sticky Note from the front portion of the Flying Dutchman’s ship.
- Save Mrs. Puff
- Save Mrs. Puff after you’ve completed the Medieval Sulfur Fields level
- This will take you to the top of the Lighthouse, where you can find and collect a Sticky Note
- Ride the Unicorn
- After you complete the Medieval Sulfur Fields level, head back to Mr. Krab’s house, where you will find the Unicorn.
- Ride the Unicorn to the archway that sits next to the house
- This starts a trail that leads you and the Unicorn through rings of fire
- If you complete the trial within the time limit, you will be able to collect a Sticky Note
- Complete the Obstacle Course
- There is a purple button next to the Krusty Grab that you must hit after you learn the Grand Slam ability.
- This will activate an obstacle course that you have to complete in order to collect a Sticky Note.
- Use the Reed Blower
- Once you’ve finished the Jelly Glove World level, find the reef blower to the right of SpongeBob’s Pineapple
- Equip the reef blower and destroy the tikis and get to the cliffs using it
- Use the reef blower to defeat the enemies on the cliff, and you can collect a Sticky Note
Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake Release Date Announced
This is a guide to all the Sticky Note locations within SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake. Be sure to check back for more useful and interesting guides, and as always, be safe and have fun.