The 1.03 update has arrived for Stray, and here is the complete list of changes and fixes added to this patch. In version 1.03, bugs in the environment, out-of-bounds, typos, and other issues have been fixed. Here is everything new with the Stray 1.03 patch.
Stray Update 1.03 Patch Notes (Stray v1.3)
Thank you all for all the amazing bug reports, crash dumps, and well wishes! We’re all excited to bring you Patch 3, which handles a lot more issues you all have been reporting. We’ll be continuing to look into things, so please send us your dumps, dxdiags, and reports as before.
- Various fixes for falling through the world (we’ve tried to preserve speed runner skips)
- Additional fixes for GPU crash on boot issues
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when jumping on gutters
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when landing on barrells
- Improve low FPS camera controls w/ keyboard and mouse
- Fix getting stuck on giving Seamus the tracker
- Fix being able to talk to mahjong players during the breakdown
- Fix multiple issues around VR headset render context issues
- Fix various Polish typos
- Fix various French typos
The Stray 1.03 patch fixes crashes, low FPS, typos, and other bugs. In addition, the latest update addressed several problems with the VR headset render context. You can play Stray on PS4, PS5, and PC.
Stray achieves so much in such a small, sweet package. Its world-building, characters, animations, pacing, and atmosphere all show an immense amount of detail that arguably rivals the environmental detail of triple-A titles, let alone gameplay and story. Lost, alone, and separated from family, a stray cat must untangle an ancient mystery to escape a long-forgotten cybercity. Make sure to read our Stray review if you haven’t already. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Stray site.