The 1.06 update has arrived for TFT, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added to this patch. This version offers players significant changes and features. For example, Shimmerscales and Trainers are both getting stronger in different ways, and so are a selection of champs. Also, the players can purchase any of the five Pool Party Umbra variants directly or crack open a random one in a Pool Party Egg at a reduced price. So, here’s everything with the new TFT 12.15 update.
TFT 12.15 Update Patch Notes
TFT 12.15 Update: Large Changes
Units: Tier 1
- Ezreal Mystic Shot Damage: 175/225/300 to 200/250/325
- Senna Attack Damage: 55 to 50
- Senna Last Embrace base magic Damage: 275/425/600 to 300/500/700
Units: Tier 2
- Kayn Health: 700 to 750
- Kayn Attack Damage: 55 to 60
- Nami Ebb and Flow Damage: 150/200/250 to 150/180/210
- Nami Ebb and Flow Healing: 175/200/225 to 170/190/210
- Twitch Attack Speed: 0.65 to 0.7
Units: Tier 3
- Lee Sin Attack Speed: 0.7 to 0.75
- Lee Sin Dragon’s Rage Damage: 280/360/480 to 295/375/495
Units: Tier 4
- Corki Big One Attack Damage ratio: 160/200/350 percent to 155/185/400 percent
- Xayah Health: 700 to 750
- Xayah Attack Speed: 0.7 to 0.75
Units: Tier 5
- Shyvana’s Flame Breath now always targets the largest clump
- Shyvana starting Mana nerf: 30/60 to 0/60
- Ornn Item, Eternal Winter Attack Speed Slow: 30 percent to 20 percent
- Ornn Item, Rocket Propelled Fist Health: 400 to 350 percent
- Gargoyle Stoneplate Armor & Magic Resistance per enemy targeting holder: 18 to 16
- Eye of the Storm bonus Ability Power for the unit at the centre of the board: 40 to 45
- Eye of the Storm bonus Ability Power post lightning strike Ability Power: 120 to 135
- Intercosmic Gifts Orb chance to spawn a second Orb: 50 percent to 100 percent
- Intercosmic Gifts Orb drop location shifted slightly higher to make it more noticeable.
- Stand United Attack Damage per active Trait: 2/3/4 to 1/2/3
- False crescendo: If Sona’s Ability target is hit by Zephyr, Sona will now pick the next farthest unit instead of waiting for that unit to land.
- Hit a skill shot, would ya?: Thresh no longer occasionally fails to cast his Ability if he’s hit by Zephyr.
- Re-tempered Fate: Improved Bard’s accuracy while searching for the largest clump. This change only affects situations where Bard’s enemies were all isolated (all next to empty hexes)
- Daeja will search in a wider line when searching for the most enemies in a line.
- Frostbite: Verdant Veil will no longer fail to prevent Frozen Heart’s Attack Speed slow on Away boards.
- Star-up VFX indicators will now update more accurately for players with Pandora’s Bench.
- Sy’fen’s bite can no longer still be dodged in specific situations where he was CC’d after his charge while his target had dodged chance items.