Mass Effect is back! AEW announces a new console game that will apparently play much like No Mercy, the beloved wrestling game that released all the way back in 2000. Sony reveals its 2021 slate of games. But, will any of those titles cost more than $70? We talk about all these news stories along with a whole lot more in this week’s episode of The Nerd Stash Show.
Oh, and Brandon has received his PlayStation 5. You can hear his initial thoughts on the latest Sony console in our “What Are We Playing” segment!
“Hello, and welcome back to another brand new episode of The Nerd Stash Show! It’s finally time! Next-gen is now current-gen. The PlayStation 5 is out, the Xbox Series X/S too. What a time to be alive!
And we also got news about Mass Effect making a triumphant return! First up, we’re going to get Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, a remaster bundle pack of the first three games, and ALL of the DLC coming in Spring 2021. How awesome! Next is the announcement of a brand new Mass Effect title. This one has us a little worried.
The rest of the show is the zaniness you can expect. The show notes weren’t completed in time (due to Brandon’s day and getting a PS5). However, we still touch upon a handful of stories such as Sony talking about game prices above $70, Sony’s lineup next year, and Microsoft might be buying another studio. You won’t want to miss this!”
Timestamps For The Nerd Stash Show #39
- What Are We Playing? – 4:30
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition Announced Alongside a New Mass Effect Game – 26:35
- Sony “Confirms” Launch Window for Major Games – 37:20
- Sony Reportedly Discussed Increasing Game Prices Above $70 – 43:40
- Microsoft Might Be Buying a Japanese Developer – 53:05
- Take-Two Buying Codemasters for $994 Million – 56:50
- Rapid Fire – 1:02:20
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Review Roundup
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Review Roundup
- Deathloop Release Date Officially Revealed
- AEW Announces Three New Games
Where You Can Find Us
Are you excited to see Mass Effect return? What are your thoughts on our other stories of the week? Let us know in the comments below!