Two Point Hospital: Speedy Recovery DLC has arrived, bringing with it a brand new update for the wacky medical-themed sim. You’ll find a breakdown of all the new content and fixes heading to the game in the latest Two Point Hospital update right here on this page.
New content spearheads the Two Point Hospital: Speedy Recovery patch. It includes three new locations, three new cure machines, 19 new illnesses and treatments, ambulance dispatch gameplay, stacks of new music and tannoy announcements, and fresh items to jazz up your hospitals. Alongside, the Two Point Hospital: Speedy Recovery update addresses several bugs, notably an issue where players were unable to buy plots of land on base game levels and a dozen Mac M1-specific issues.
You can check out all the details in the complete Two Point Hospital: Speedy Recovery update patch notes below.
Two Point Hospital: Speedy Recovery Update Patch Notes
- Added Speedy Recovery content for purchase
- Brand new ambulance gameplay
- 3 new levels
- 19 new illnesses
- Lots of new items
- More music tracks
- Added ALL Global Superbug Project rewards to Hospital Pass (Sign up and link your Steam account to unlock them!)
- Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t buy plots on base game levels
- Fixed visualizers not working on some base game levels
- Fixed an issue where staff and patients were sometimes not visible
- Fixed appliances disappearing when in Temperature or Maintenance state
- Fixed Ghost NPCs turning invisible occasionally
- Fixed earthquake VFX
- Fixed VFX for idle staff animations not appearing correctly
- Fixed superbug items with glass materials
- Vomit, and excretion is now visible (lucky you!)
Two Point Hospital is out now for Windows PC, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. For more details on the latest Two Point Hospital update, head to the game’s official steam page here.