Riot Games has rolled out a fresh patch for Valorant today. Valorant Patch 3.07 is nothing major but addresses a few pesky issues with the game that didn’t make it into Patch 3.06. For the full Valorant 3.07 patch notes, scroll down below.
Valorant Patch 3.07 aims to introduce quality of life tweaks to Viper and Jett, notably by making Viper’s wall more lethal for Agents capable of reaching its highest parts. Valorant Patch 3.07 axes all and any penalties for making an early exit from a Deathmatch game, although XP is only earned for full participation. Riot says this is to acknowledge how players use Deathmatch as a drop-in-drop-out warm-up mode.
Alongside, there’s a smattering of smaller additions, including a beta setting for input devices that boosts performance for higher polling rate mice and a host of fixes for the most commonplace crashes and bugs.
Valorant Patch 3.07 Patch Notes
Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to high-flying Agents.
Updated the visuals for the dissolving effect seen while inside Viper’s smoke to better match the visuals seen from the outside, in an attempt to remove any type of peeker’s advantage when playing from within the smoke.
Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot
- Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early
- Full game participation is required to earn XP.
- Many of you use Deathmatch to warm up, and its drop-in-drop-out nature makes that work great. Which is why we’ll now support DM as a drop-in-drop-out mode with no penalties for leaving a game early.
Valorant Patch 3.07 Performance Updates
- New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- SHould result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
Game System Updates
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players
Valorant Patch 3.07 Bugs
- Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).
Valorant is available now on PC.