Warframes newest update, Sanctuary has finally been released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, after previously only being available for the PC, as The Nerd Stash has previously covered. On top of the content that was released for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players will be getting even more new content, which you can see below.
This new update brings plenty of new gameplay, new weapons, a new Warframe and more to console players. Players can get familiar with the new Chroma Warframe, do honorable battle with fellow Tenno in PvP 2.0 or take on a mysterious Quest. Primary highlights of the update include:
- New Warframe – A master of the deadly elements, Chroma can alter his damage output by changing his coloring. You can have a look at Chroma in action below.
- Conclaves 2.0 – Take on your fellow Tenno in a game of Cephalon Capture, try your hand at three new maps, conquer a variety of challenges and explore the exciting changes to the PvP Game Mode with PvP 2.0! Teshin, your new PvP guide, and the Conclave Syndicate have established their presence in the Relay. Syndicate rewards await for Tenno who compete in the Conclave, studying under Teshin’s Sigil.
- New Quest – Work with Cephalon Simaris to find the source of a mysterious voice. Something is out there, and it is hunting. Work with Simaris to track it down and discover its true nature.
- New Tenno Reinforcements – Load your Arsenal with these powerful new additions:
Kohmak: Like the larger Kohm, this hand-shotgun doubles its volley with each successive shot.
Ripkas: Tear the enemy down with these motorized saw fists.
- New Relay Rook – Explore the Sanctuary and visit Cephalon Simaris. Track down unique targets to scan in a Codex shared by Tenno throughout the Solar System, and help unlock exciting new lore and Syndicate rewards.
- New Enemy – Designed by the Warframe community, a new enemy arrives. Dashing in for quick strikes before falling back to the shadows, the Grineer Manic is difficult to catch and deadly to ignore.
Luke Luby is a journalist currently based in Cork, Ireland. He has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and a Higher Diploma in English. For the last several years, he has been writing for a number of different publications.