Hotfix 1.0.52 has launched for Warhammer 40K: Darktide, and now folks can head to the detailed patch notes and see what has arrived. Unlike the previous update, which brought many changes, fans will get a small but handy fix this time. We recommend promptly updating your game to apply the recent changes to your save file. Let’s dive into the Warhammer 40K: Darktide Hotfix 1.0.52 update patch notes.
Patch Notes for the Warhammer 40K: Darktide Hotfix 1.0.52 Update
Here are the detailed patch notes via Fatshark:
Here are the notes for Hotfix 1.0.52, which just went live on Steam and will be out shortly on the Microsoft Store.
- Fixed an issue of missing animation package loading for cutscene characters.
And that’s it!
As pointed out above, the latest Warhammer 40K: Darktide update doesn’t offer significant changes to folks. It focuses on an issue of missing animation package loading for cutscene characters instead. By the way, you can scroll down to see the changes if you missed the game’s previous major update, Patch 9, and the bug fixes it brought.
- Added some more ambient sounds to the sub-rail section of Chasm Logistratum. Comms-Plex 154/2f
- Relocated a pickup in Comms-Plex 154/2f that could not be accessed.
- Adjusted the number of pickups in Comms-Plex 154/2f. Consignment Yard HL17-36
- Blocked off some locations in the end-event of Consignment Yard HL17-36 that allowed players to go out of bounds.
- Relocated a pickup in Consignment Yard HL17-36 that could not be picked up.
- Added new sounds during the mid-event for better sound feedback.
- Fixed an issue where the objective marker didn’t update correctly. Enclavum Baross
- Fixed an issue where players spawned on the wrong respawn location in Enclavum Baross. Excise Vault Spireside-13
- Fixed a number of locations in Excise Vault Spireside-13 where players could get stuck.
- Prevented an exploit in Excise Vault Spireside-13 that allowed players to complete the mission without completing the objectives. Hab Dreyko
- Fixed an area missing hanging ledges.
- Improved bot navigation at the start of the mission. Magistrati Oubliette TM8-707
- Fixed an issue Magistrati Oubliette TM8-707 where the boss could get stuck inside the elevator. Power Matrix HL-17-36.
- In Power Matrix, HL-17-36 fixed the distribution on two big chests that usually would be empty.
- Fixed minor visual clipping issues in Power Matrix HL-17-36. Refinery Delta-17
- Fixed a misaligned hang ledge at the start of Refinery Delta-17.
- Fixed crash when players hot joined during an event on Refinery Delta-17. Smelter Complex HL17-36
- Relocated a pickup in Smelter Complex HL17-36 that could not be picked up.
- Fixed an unreachable Tome spawn point in Smelter Complex HL17-36. Silo Cluster 18-66/a
- Moved a daemon host spawner that was very close to a respawn beacon in Silo Cluster 18-66/a. Multiple/Misc
- Fixed an issue where some objective markers didn’t update correctly in Chasm Station HL-16-11 and Power Matrix HL-17-36.
- Adjusted the distribution of Plasteel in the missions. Players should now find more of the material along the main path.
- Balanced the number of pickup spawners on all of the missions. Players should now find the same amount of available pickups on all missions.
- Fixed some locations where players could go out of bounds in Hab Dreyko and Chasm Station HL-16-11 missions.
- Fixed an issue that would cause missions to end prematurely before all players had reached the Valkyrie.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players’ input to be ignored in some cases while using the Auspex.
- Added a highlight to the Data Interrogation minigame that indicates when the players should click.
- Fixed an issue that caused hogtied players to be continuously teleported around the respawn location.
- Elevators should now more correctly detect if players are onboard.
- Fixed areas where enemies would be silent on the missions Vigil Station Oblivion, Silo Cluster 18-66/a, Magistrati Oubliette TM8-707, Excise Vault Spireside-13, Refinery Delta-17, and Relay Station TRS-150
- Fixed an issue where waterfalls would turn transparent when viewed from certain angles.
- Fixed an issue where older AMD cards could experience flickering.
- Improved performance on a number of missions.
- Improved Hair Masking – numerous Head cosmetics will no longer fully hide hairstyles and facial hair.
Narrative – Patch Notes for the Warhammer 40K: Darktide Hotfix 1.0.52 Update
- Various VO fixes and timing alterations.
- Fixed so that subtitles activate correctly on Commodore’s Vestures lines.
- New VO for Hunting Grounds, Power Supply Interruption, and Ventilation Purge.
- Various VO fixes and timing alterations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the lighting in the Mourningstar to be too bright and “sunny”.
- Resolved an issue where the VO was out of sync with facial animations in the Prologue and Path of Trust cutscenes.
- Added DOF(depth of field) in outro win elevator cameras.
VFX, SFX, and Animation
- Fixed issue with Equinox Mk IV Voidstrike Force Staff explosion sounds being too loud.
- Added more crunch to Psykinetic Brain Burst SFX.
- Fixed issue with Twin-Linked Heavy Stubbers braced reload not playing SFX.
- Fixed cases where patrol animations did not match the speed of the patrolling enemy.
- Fixed a case where the Reaper tried to aim in one direction while the animation wanted to rotate in the opposite direction, resulting in a horrible display of spine twisting when aiming backward.
- Tweaked Reaper stagger animation durations to match the animation.
- Fixed a case where the Reaper mesh could end up inside geometry when staggering.
- Fixed an issue where the Munitorum Mk III Power Sword and the Munitorum Mk VI Power Sword special attack VFX were shown to still be active after having been turned off.
- Reduced intensity of Soulblaze VFX on enemies to reduce eye strain.
- Added SFX for venting damage.
- Added new SFX for taking corruption damage.
Weapons and Blessings
- Fixed issue where the Lawbringer Mk VI Combat Shotgun, Agripinaa Mk VII Combat Shotgun, and Kantrael Mk IX Combat Shotgun would be uncontrollable to aim if you started aiming and shooting during or right after sprinting.
- Turtolsky Mk IX Heavy Sword – Fixed a minor bug where the wrong charge animation was used on the weapon special -> heavy attack combo.
- Achlys Mk VII Twin-Linked Heavy Stubber – Fixed a bug where you couldn’t hold the button to start shooting when transitioning from other actions.
- Fixed issue with Weapon blessing Thrust wouldn’t reset correctly when aborting the charging of a melee attack.
- Fixed issue with weapon blessing “Full Bore” for Lawbringer Mk VI Combat Shotgun, Agripinaa Mk VII Combat Shotgun, Kantrael Mk IX Combat Shotgun, and the Lorenz Mk V Kickback, where it would not trigger if the pellets cleaved and hit other targets.
- Fixed bug where weapon spread would fluctuate when crouching and moving with Foe-Rend Mk V Ripper Gun and Foe-Rend Mk VI Ripper Gun.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Kantrael Mk IX Combat Shotgun to light people on fire through walls.
- Players joining a game in progress will now spawn close to another player as long as at least one player has moved away from the insertion point. This should reduce the amount of running and waiting needed if you join shortly after the game started but before the team has encountered any enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused mispredictions when using activated attacks on Munitorum Mk VI Power Sword and the Munitorum Mk III Power Sword and hitting dead rag-dolled enemies.
- Fixed so that non-special sticky attacks for the Assault Chainaxe and the Heavy Eviscerator do not move the camera vertically to help with nausea and jerky camera movement.
- Resolved an issue where changing Operative would remove you from the Strike Team.
Hotfix 1.0.52 for Warhammer 40K: Darktide is available on PC and Xbox Series X|S.