Since the 1.6 update of Cyberpunk 2077, players have been scouring Night City to find items left by the Edgerunners crew. If you didn’t know, CD Projekt Red, in collaboration with Netflix, launched an anime series set in Cyberpunk’s universe called Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. This show got amazing reviews due to its lovable characters and fantastic animation. With that, the developers saw an opportunity to bring things from the anime to the game. One of those items is Rebecca’s shotgun, which is in Cyberpunk 2077. So, whether you’re playing for the first time or trying the title again due to the 2.0 update, we’ll show you how to find this iconic weapon.
Cyberpunk 2077: Rebecca’s Shotgun Location
Before attempting to get Rebecca’s Shotgun in Cyberpunk 2077, you must progress through the main story for a bit. To be more precise, you must finish Act 1 of the game, as this iconic weapon is outside of Watson, the place on lockdown during the game’s first hours. After that, here are the steps you should follow:
- Head to Arasaka Tower Fast Travel point in the City Center district.
- From the Fast Travel point, head up the stairs until you find the bridge with the two holographic fish; you’ll see Militech’s building in front of you.
- Walk toward the Militech building. Don’t worry about stepping on the glass structure; it won’t break.
- After crossing the glass roof, you’ll spot another bridge under the right side are three monks. Turn to face them.
- Walk straight until you find some bushes; a gold icon will pop up showing an iconic weapon on the ground. Search the bushes to find the Cyberpunk Rebecca shotgun.
Rebecca’s Shotgun Stats
If you’ve managed to find Rebecca’s Shotgun from the Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime, it’s important to know how good it is when wielding it in the game. Given the changes the 2.0 update brought to the game, the stat spread changed a bit; nevertheless, it’s still a fantastic weapon. Here are the shotgun’s stats:
- Tier 2/Iconic
- Attack Speed: 0.80
- Damage: 142.35
- Reload Speed: 0.75
- Effective Range: 10.50
- Weapon Handling: 2.16
- +85% Headshot Damage Multiplier
- +75% Armor Penetration
- 20 Number of Projectiles
And those are the steps you must follow to find Rebecca’s Shotgun in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0. This is a fantastic weapon that many players can include in their build. If you only want to collect it, we recommend getting this close-range weapon to honor one of the best characters from the anime.