Renato Lyra joins up with his sister Thalita as new Survivors trying to escape the Trial. Dead by Daylight already houses more than 30 Survivors, and with their unique perks and general perks, you have many tools to create the perfect builds. Renato is keen on surviving to the end while pulling his teammates along with him. Our guide will go through numerous perks to help you come up with reliable builds for Renato Lyra so you can succeed with this new Dead by Daylight Survivor.
Renato Lyra Survivor Perks and Build Guide for Dead by Daylight
Renato Lyra joins Dead by Daylight courtesy of CHAPTER 27: Tools of Torment along with his sister and The Skull Merchant. Where Thalita had a knack for healing others, Renato’s unwavering spirit keeps him active for as long as possible. He expects the same from his teammates too, so there is some team player happening with this character.
A good way to build Renato Lyra is to focus on Dead by Daylight perks that will guide you and your fellow Survivors to victory. But first, we need to know what Renato brings to the table as far as unique perks go:
- Blood Rush: Activates when you’re a hook away from death. If you press the Active Ability button, you’ll lose a health state and instantly recover from Exhausted. You’re automatically healing, but you are Broken for 28/24/20 seconds.
- Teamwork: Collective Stealth: Activates once you heal another Survivor. Both you and said Survivor have suppressed Scratch Marks if you stay within 12 meters of each other.
- Background Player: Activates for the next 10 seconds once another Survivor is picked up. You break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running for 4 seconds.
With his unique perks in mind, we can create specific Survivor build guides for Renato Lyra in Dead by Daylight.
Renato Lyra – Blood Rush Survivor Build Guide
Blood Rush is all about escaping the Killer at the bitter end. So, you need perks for a solid build to guide our determined Survivor, Renato Lyra, safely out of his Dead by Daylight Trial:
- Sprint Burst (Meg): As you run, you break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 3 seconds.
- Adrenalin (Meg): Instantly heal one health state and sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 5 seconds once the Exit Gates are powered.
- Decisive Strike (Laurie): Once unhooked, it activates for the next 40/50/60 seconds. When the Killer grabs or picks you up, you can succeed at a Skill Check and escape, stunning them for 3 seconds.
- Mettle of Man (Ash): Activates when you trigger your third protection hit. When injured, it shields you from going down on your next hit.
- Renewal (General): Activates when you heal another Survivor. When unhooked, you’re Broken and automatically healed 1 health state after 28/24/20 seconds.
Renato Lyra – Teamwork: Collective Stealth Build Guide
With Renato Lyra, you can always guide him toward a team-oriented Survivor build with the right Dead by Daylight perks. Teamwork: Collective Stealth focuses on staying out of sight with a teammate. Consider various combinations of the following perks to work with it:
- Teamwork: Power of Two (Thalita): Activates when you finish healing a Survivor. You and the Survivor have 5% Haste if you remain within 12 meters of each other.
- Bond (Dwight): Reveals the aura of Survivors within 20/28/36 meters.
- Blood Pact (Cheryl): If you or the Obsession are injured, you can see each other’s auras. If you heal them or they heal you, you both gain Haste at an increased speed of 5/6/7% until you aren’t within 16 meters of each other.
- Parental Guidance (Yoichi): After stunning a Killer, this suppresses your Grunts of Paint, Scratch Marks, and Pools of Blood for 5/6/7 seconds.
- Diversion (Adam): Activates after being in the Killer’s Terror Radius for 40/35/30 seconds without being chased. While crouched and unmoving, press the Active Ability button to throw a pebble at a distance of 20 meters away. Causes a loud noise notification and creates fake Scratch Marks.
- Lightweight (General): Reduces duration of Scratch Marks by 3/4/5 seconds. Scratch Marks are spaced inconsistently.
Renato Lyra – Background Player Survivor Build Guide
Background Player is a reliable perk for a Renato Lyra Survivor build that will guide them to save their Dead by Daylight teammates. Mix and match the following perks to see what works best for you:
- Breakout (Yui): If you’re within 6 meters of a carried Survivor, you gain 5/6/7% Haste. It also increases the Wiggle speed of the carried Survivor by +20%.
- Residual Manifest (Haddie): Guarantees you a yellow Flashlight if you rummage through an open Chest. After you successfully blind the Killer, they suffer from Blindness for 20/25/30 seconds.
- Saboteur (Jake): Grants you the ability to sabotage hooks without a Toolbox. As the Killer carries a Survivor, you see the aura of every hook within 56 meters of the pick-up location.
- Empathy (Claudette): Reveals auras of Survivors injured or downed within 64/96/128 meters.
- Flashbang (Leon): Activates after repairing Generators for 70/60/50%. Enter a locker empty-handed and press the Active Ability button to craft a Flash Grenade.
There are a handful of ways you can play Renato Lyra, so try out combinations of these different perks to find your favorite build.
Dead by Daylight is available on PC, PS5 and PS4, Xbox One and Series, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android.