Demeo is a VR dungeon exploration title by Resolution Games. Also labeled as an RPG, there is no need to go at it solo. You can attempt to take on a dark dungeon alone you can gather a party. How will you explore the darkness of the underground?
Demeo VR Dungeon Crawler Features
Many dungeon crawler titles exist. But very few of them take place in a VR space. In the world of Demeo, we know that the underworld exists and is home to those passed on. However, corruption has come into existence and essentially poisoned the underworld. You must venture into the underworld alone or with allies if you hope to survive. Here are a few of the features to look forward to:
- Co-Op Dungeon Adventure – the game allows players to party up and explore the underworld of Demeo together.
- Multiple Champions – choose from different characters to aid you on your quest to explore the VR-rendered catacombs.
- Impactful Choices – certain events will require you to make a decision. These choices may affect your adventure for better or for worse.
- Turn-based Combat – assess the playing field before deciding on your next move.
- Intuitive Camera Control – view the battlefield from various angles, using hand gestures to spin or angle the stage for the best view
- A Game of Chance – while you have champions to control, you must still roll an 8-sided die in Demeo. Will the VR die work in your favor? Or will it spell your defeat?
Demeo will release on May 6th, 2021 for the Valve Index, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift, and PC. Developers have plans to add traditional PC platforms as a non-VR title. This version of the release will be announced at a later date. Head over to Steam now to add it to your wishlist. Check out the gameplay trailer here.
Are you ready to explore a detailed underworld in VR? Will you bring friends along for the adventure? Let me know in the comments!