Destiny 2 re-introduces The Comedian shotgun, and with the best rolls, you can decimate enemies with it. Before we head into Season 17, we’ll let you know how you can get The Comedian along with our favorite god rolls for both PvE and PvP.
The Best ‘The Comedian’ Shotgun Rolls in Destiny 2
Those who played Destiny may remember The Comedian. This classic shotgun is back for anyone who wants a touch of nostalgia.
If you want The Comedian in Destiny 2, it’s a Nightfall exclusive weapon. So, keep your eyes open as it only drops on certain weeks. Also, it does drop from all difficulties, but aiming for higher versions can help you get a better roll.
Before we get into the best roll for The Comedian shotgun, let’s take a look at its stats:
- Impact: 80
- Range: 35
- Stability: 31
- Handling: 37
- Reload Speed: 41
- Aim Assistance: 38
- Inventory Size: 40
- Zoom: 12
- Recoil: 65
- Bounce Intensity: 35
- Rounds Per Minute: 55
- Magazine: 4
Now that we know the starting base, let’s check out the perks so you can find the best roll for The Comedian in Destiny 2.
The Comedian Perk Rolls in Destiny 2
First Column Perks:
- Subsistence: The Comedian is the only shotgun able to roll Subsistence. Any kill you make will partially refill the magazine, allowing you to keep taking down enemies.
- Lead from Gold/Genesis: Gold gives Special ammo when you pick up heavy, while Genesis regenerates ammo when you break a shield with the matching element.
- Ensemble: This improves reload speed and handling when your allies are nearby.
- Bottomless Grief: If you’re the last member alive on your squad, this will refill your magazine on kills. Also, it gives a flat magazine increase.
- Hip-Fire Grip: When firing from the hip, this improves the aim assist.
Let’s check out the next column of potential rolls The Comedian can get in Destiny 2.
Second Column Perks:
- Vorpal Weapon or Trench Barrel: Vorpal Weapon gives a flat damage buff triggering when facing challenging enemies. With Trench Barrel, this gives a damage boost when you melee.
- One for All, Thresh, Adrenalin Junkie, Unrelenting: With One for All, if you hit three targets, damage will increase for a short time. It may not be the most ideal perk for a shotgun though. For Thresh, it can give you some extra Super energy. Adrenalin Junkie gives one stack of damage with weapon kills, and Unrelenting offers a health regen from defeating targets.
Now that we know all the available perks check out our favorite picks for The Comedian roll in PvE and PvP:
Best PvE Roll:
- Barrel: Rifled or Smallbore
- Magazine: Assault Mag or Appended Mag
- Perk 1: Subsistence
- Perk 2: Vorpal Weapon or Trench Barell
- Masterwork: Range
- Mod: Spec Mod
Best PvP Roll:
- Barrel: Rifled
- Magazine: Accurized Rounds
- Perk 1: Ensemble or Subsistence
- Perk 2: Vorpal Weapon
- Masterwork: Icarus Grip
Destiny 2 is available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.