Want to know where to get a Fishing Rod in Disney Dreamlight Valley? At the beginning of your adventures in the Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will complete several starting quests designed to introduce you to the game mechanics and some of the main NPC and help you get the tools to interact with the world. One of these quests will instruct you to get the Royal Tools. While most of the items from this quest are easy to find, finding the Fishing Rod can be a problem for many players. This item is better hidden, and you will need to use another Royal Tool to get it. But our guide is here to help you and tell you where to get a Fishing Rod in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Where To Get a Fishing Rod in Disney Dreamlight Valley
First of all, it is worth noting that getting the Fishing Rod in Disney Dreamlight Valley is very simple, but the process itself is a bit confusing. Since you have to find this item at the beginning of the passage, many game mechanics are not known to you. Therefore, it is not surprising that many players have problems finding this item.
But the Fishing Rod is an essential part of the story, so you have to find it. To get a Fishing Rod in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you must visit Peaceful Meadow and NPC Goofy, and here’s how to do it:
- First, you must get the Royal Pickaxe because without you won’t be able to get the Fishing Rod. To do this, go to the Plaza and approach the large stone in which the pickaxe sticks out. Royal Pickaxe will fall to your feet as soon as you get close to the rock.
- Next, head to the stairway leading to Peaceful Meadow.
- Break the boulders blocking your way to the stairway with the Royal Pickaxe.
- Once you’ve broken all the boulders, go to the small pond in the middle of Peaceful Meadow.
- Here you will find a broken Fishing Rod and can get it.
Once you have obtained the Fishing Rod, you will not be able to use it. You must find someone who can fix Fishing Rod, and therefore you must visit the Goofy character. While you walking around Peaceful Meadow and hear Goofy’s voice, you won’t find it in the open. You must go to the Goofy house and go inside to encounter this character. Here, Goofy will gladly agree to fix your Fishing Rod and, in addition, he will give you a fishing hat. After that, you will get a checkmark next to the Fishing Rod in the quest, and you will be able to use this item until the end of the game.