Techland has rolled out the Hotfix 1.12.2 patch notes for Dying Light 2. Like Hotfix 1.10.2, the latest release addresses bothersome issues. These include fixing instances when the “Community Maps” tab would freeze for some time after accessing it. Moreover, it adds a new 100 DL Points pack as the earliest available form of response to players’ feedback. We recommend updating your game promptly to apply the recent changes and fixes to your saved file. Let’s examine the Dying Light 2 Hotfix 1.12.2 patch notes.
Patch Notes for the Dying Light 2 Hotfix 1.12.2
We’ve made a few changes to our EULA related to mods, which should make the rules more clear for our modding community. We’ve removed “mods” from the “Cheating” section and introduced a new paragraph in section 17.
- We’ve added a new 100 DL Points pack as the earliest available form of response to your feedback.
- Fixed instances when the “Community Maps” tab would freeze for some time after accessing it.
- Fixed stutter and unwanted pop-up windows when changing Gamma settings while in the game.
- Fixed stutter when hovering over City Alignment benefits in the menu.
- Fixed stutter when hovering over Tools in the Inventory menu.
- Fixed graphical alignment of installed mods on Mercenary Machete.
- Fixed an exploit when a player could pick up the same inhibitor twice after defeating a GRE Anomaly while playing in co-op.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when accessing an old save file on PS4 and PS4 Pro.
- Fixed the performance issue of the Skip Prologue video on PS4 and PS4 Pro, when using the feature from the Pause Menu.
Dying Light 2 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Besides, the latest hotfix is available on PC for now. The update will be available on consoles in the next two weeks. Finally, if you want more patch notes about the game, you can check out the 1.37 update here.