The open world of the Lands Between is loaded with tons of Quests. And some will dictate which ending you’ll get at the end of the game. One such quest in Elden Ring is Brother Corhyn’s Questline, where you’re helping him find a mysterious person only known as the Goldmask. Continue reading below if you want to aid him in looking for the Goldmask and complete Elden Ring‘s Brother Corhyn’s Questline.
Oh, and one more thing, since Corhyn’s Questline is tied with one of Elden Ring‘s multiple endings, beware of massive spoilers; you have been warned.
Starting the Brother Corhyn’s Questline in Elden Ring
- To trigger the questline, you must first travel to the Academy of Raya Lucaria Academy and defeat Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon.
- You won’t be able to complete the earlier phases of this quest if you go too far into the main story because the NPC Goldmask will vanish. Before facing Maliketh, The Black Blade in Crumbling Farum Azula, make sure you complete all of the steps up to and including the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- When you reach the Roundtable Hold for the first time, you’ll find Brother Corhyn standing across the fireplace. He’ll tell you about his connection to the Golden Order and sell you some Incantations.
- Return to the Roundtable Hold and speak with Corhyn again if you’ve defeated at least two Shardbearers. He’ll tell you that he’s departing to look for the Noble Goldmask. Yes, this means this particular Elden Ring questline also crosses over with the Goldmask quests.
- At this point, Corhyn now moves to Altus Plateau, just north of the Altus Highway Junction Site of Grace. Speak to him, and he believes that Goldmask is probably close to the Erdtree.
Finding the Goldmask in Elden Ring
- Now you need to find and meet the mysterious Elden Ring character Goldmask yourself as well.
- Keep going down the road to the north. You’ll eventually come across a massive, albeit broken, bridge. There’s the Forest-Spanning Greatbridge Site of Grace on the edge and a teleporter near it.
- Go inside the teleporter, and you’ll be transported to the opposite side.
- Afterward, head south to the other end of the broken bridge. You should find the namesake character standing there. Talk to him, then return to Corhyn to inform him where Goldmask is.
- Reload the area by interacting with a Site of Grace, and Corhyn should now spawn beside Goldmask. You can buy additional Incantations from him again.
Collecting the Golden Order Principia and Law of Regression
Video courtesy of Gamer Guru
- To continue on with the quest, you’re going to need an item called the Golden Order Principia, learn the Law of Regression Incantation, and cast it. It is somewhere in the Erdtree Sanctuary area.
- The Incantation requires 37 Intelligence.
- We also have a complete guide on how to find the Law of Regression Incantation, so check out that article for more details.
- Start from the Erdtree Sanctuary Site of Grace, ascend the branch outside on the right balcony to reach the terrace above leading to the Queen’s Bedchamber.
- Exit the doorway and immediately turn left, jumping onto the golden tile rooftop.
- Directly ahead, players will notice an enterable window on the hidden second floor of the Erdtree Sanctuary. Go inside.
- The Erdtree Bow and a Celestial Dew can also be found around here.
- Continue down the pathway and leap onto the extending branch at the end to acquire the Golden Order Principia.
- To find out how to learn the Incantation, keep reading below.
Clearing the Message Riddle
- Corhyn and Goldmask have moved once again to the coliseum area of Leyndell, Royal Capital. You need to obtain two Great Runes to access the place.
- Either head down the branches from the Erdtree Sanctuary or go beneath them from the West Capital Rampart Site of Grace.
- Head south down the walkway from the Site of Grace, passing beneath the massive branch that crosses it.
- When you approach the cliff wall, run up the stairs and take the right.
- After a short distance, you can find a narrow trail to the left. Follow the path to find Corhyn and Goldmask at the summit.
- Speak to them both. Exhaust the dialogues with Corhyn.
- Here you also finally learn the Law of Regression Incantation by paying Brother Corhyn 10,000 Runes. Or you can also take it to Miriel, Pastor of Vows.
- Now, return to the Erdtree Sanctuary Site of Grace, then enter through the west door and take the lift down.
- When you get to the bottom of the stairs, look for a message written in front of a giant statue of Lord Radagon that reads: “Regression alone reveals secrets.”
- Cast the Law of Regression to reveal the secret behind the riddle. In case you’re not properly specced to cast the Incantation, then these might help:
- Intelligence-knot Crystal Tear (+10 INT for three minutes)
- Twinsage Glintstone Crown (+6 INT)
- Stargazer’s Heirloom (+5 INT).
- Marika’s Soreseal (+5 to all Mental stats)
- Godrick’s Great Rune (+5 to all stats)
- Grafted Blade Greatsword (+5 to all stats when the Ash of War is cast)
- The Radagon statue will turn into a statue of Queen Marika the Eternal. Walk towards it and look for a message that reads: “Radagon is Marika.” Dun dun duunn!
- Go back to the Golden Order duo, tell Goldmask about the secret, then speak with the excited Corhyn.
Completing Brother Corhyn’s Questline for the Age of Order Ending in Elden Ring
Video courtesy of Games from Mars.
- Carry on with the main quest until you reach the Mountaintops of the Giants. Go to the Freezing Lake Site of Grace and head to the graveyards in the southwest, passing a bridge. If spooky giant ghostly skeletons start to spawn, then you’re on the right track.
- When you see a second bridge, cross it and continue beyond the ruins on your left until you come to a third bridge. To your north will be the Minor Erdtree, while to your south will be the Erdtree itself.
- Corhyn and Goldmask are waiting on the bridge. Speak to them both, exhaust their dialogues.
- Then keep progressing with the story quest, go to the Crumbling Farum Azula, and defeat Maliketh, the Black Blade.
- Afterward, you’ll be transported to Leyndell, Ashen Capital. Corhyn is near a massive spear just to the west of the Capital of Ash Site of Grace.
- Speak to him. Then reload the area to find him dead, loot his armor and Bell Bearing.
- From Corhyn’s corpse, continue southeast toward the hill, passing through an opening. There you should find stairs to your left and a platform on the right.
- Cross the log, then take a left. Now you should find Goldmask’s dead body that seems to be looking at the burning Erdtree.
- Take the Mending Rune of Perfect Order near the corpse. Reload the area to loot his armor.
- Go inside the Erdtree and pick the Use Mending Rune of Perfect Order option on the Fractured Marika.
- And that’s it, you’ve completed Brother Corhyn’s Questline and unlocked the Age of Order ending in Elden Ring.