Anyone who’s read the book or watched any recent adaptations of the Adventures of Pinocchio might remember the iconic Black Rabbits. While some people found them cute, they aren’t as much in this game adaptation. The Black Rabbit Brotherhood is out to get you in the game, and your first encounter with them can be quite challenging if you aren’t prepared. Luckily, we have a guide to show you how to defeat The Eldest of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood in Lies of P.
Lies of P: The Eldest of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood Boss Guide
The Black Rabbit Brotherhood is a band of siblings that’s out to make some trouble. While previous fights had you face one boss at a time, prepare to face four enemies together. While it sounds scary, there are ways to beat them without trouble. However, the big boss is The Eldest of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood in Lies of P. If you want to take him down, here’s the strategy:
- Save your Star Fragments for this fight and summon a Specter before entering.
- As soon as you enter, wait for Specter to aggro the boss.
- After a few moments, one of the other siblings will enter the fight.
- Focus on whichever sibling entered first; here’s the strategy for each one:
- For the Youngest of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood, attack her with a fast weapon. She has almost no posture, meaning you can ‘stun-lock’ her while hitting her.
- For the Eccentric of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood, stay on his back. It’s very easy to perform backstab as he lunges with his spear.
- For the Battle Maniac of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood, parrying and blocking are the best. He recovers fast after a hit, so try to block as much as possible and counterattack when possible.
- It’s imperative to take these siblings out first while dodging The Eldest’s attacks.
- The Eldest has a huge sword with a lot of reach, so it is advised to stay away from him as you fight the others.
- When you defeat the other three siblings, run away from The Eldest and wait for him to finish his combos.
- He usually waits a bit before attacking again, giving you time to hit him before he starts a new combo.
- If you’re comfortable with parrying, you can try and do that to stagger him.
While not the longest of fights, it can be hectic due to fighting two enemies at a time. However, The Eldest of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood in Lies of P doesn’t get too aggressive when facing his other siblings, giving you enough time to learn everyone’s patterns and dodge hits.
Lies of P is available now on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.