Let’s discuss how to find and defeat King Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, who is one of the strongest bosses. This three-headed dragon combines three other Gleeoks, and defeating him is a difficult but exciting task. The journey to slaying his hydra will be tough, but we are here to assist you. Accordingly, we’ll cover the steps of preparing for, finding, and defeating King Gleeok, as well as tell you what rewards you can get from this powerful boss. Following our recommended tips and strategies will make things much easier for you to defeat him.
How To Prepare for the King Gleeok Boss Battle in TotK
Before you start the battle, it’s important to be well-prepared. Tears of the Kingdom King Gleeok is a strong enemy, so we recommend you prepare the following:
- Bow and Arrow: Bring a reliable bow and enough arrows.
- Sword: Make sure you have a powerful sword to help you deal damage to the enemy.
- Armor: Remember that reliable armor will provide you with good defense.
- Paraglider: You’ll need a paraglider to reach the secret island with King Gleeok.
- Large Zonai Charge: Stock up on batteries or extra Large Zonai Charges for your flying machine, as the journey to King Gleeok will be a long one.
- Food: Prepare food that will restore your health and increase your attack and defense. We recommend using Tough Steamed Mushrooms and Mighty Meat Skewer to maximize your advantage in battle.
- Bokoblin Fang: The Bokoblin Fang is needed to attach it to the arrow, which will help you deal more damage to King Gleeok.
How to Find King Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – Location Guide
To get to King Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you need to follow these steps:
- 2420, -2755, 0216: Go to Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower and use the jumper to fly upwards.
- 3062, -2899, 1204: Use your Paraglider to reach these coordinates. There is also a Kumamayn Shrine near this island, so you can travel to it if you have already unlocked it.
- 3062, -2899, 1204: Build a flying car with a steering wheel on the island at these coordinates. Use as many batteries as possible or a Large Zonai Charge to ensure you can make the long trip successfully.
- 4637, -3723, 1057: Head straight to the far island at these coordinates. If you don’t reach the top of the island, use the Paraglider to go down to the bottom of the island and then use the Ascend skill to go up to the top.
Following these steps, you’ll reach the island where King Gleeok is located.
How to Beat King Gleeok
Beating this boss may sound easy, but in practice, it’s a difficult task. Here are some tips on how to deal with King Gleeok in Tears of the Kingdom:
- Watch out for his attacks. Be careful and dodge his attacks in time.
- Attach the Bokoblin Fang to arrows and fire at the three heads of King Gleeok. This will deal heavy damage to him.
- Restore Health. If you’re injured, use food to restore your health. We recommend using Tough Steamed Mushrooms and Mighty Meat Skewers, as they replenish your health and increase your armor and attack.
- Use King Gleeok’s abilities against him. When he releases flames, try to hit his open mouth to deal more damage.
- Attack him when he is the most vulnerable. After a long fight with his heads, they will fall down. At this point, get closer and attack him with your melee weapon.
These recommended strategies will help you defeat this boss quickly.
How to Rematch Bosses in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
King Gleeok Rewards
After successfully defeating King Gleeok, you will unlock valuable rewards. Here are all of them:
- Gleeok Flame Horn
- Gleeok Frost Horn
- Gleeok Thunder Horn
- Several Gleeok Wings
- Gleeok Guts
- Sage’s Will
These items can be useful in the future and will help you improve your gaming experience.
This concludes our guide to finding and defeating King Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. We hope that these tips have helped you solve this difficult situation. Enjoy the game and continue exploring the fascinating world of Zelda!
The Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.