Want to know how to get Octorok Tentacles in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? Many items in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom are easy to obtain but difficult to find. Octorok Tentacles is a handy goodie used in many recipes for Elixirs. You will need a bunch of them to use the effect of Octorok Tentacles. We’ll show you how to get and find Octorok Tentacles in the easiest way in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Find Octorok Tentacles in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
Octorok Tentacles are dropped from all Octorok-type enemies in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. You can farm Octorok Tentacles by going to the location/s we marked on the map and killing Octorok mobs in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. You will not have trouble killing these enemies, but sometimes they can go underground. In this case, you should wait for them to come to the surface. Once they come out, you can kill them quickly and farm the area.
You can drop Octorok Tentacle by killing the following enemies:
- Forest Octorok
- Snow Octorock
- Water Octorok
- Rock Octorok
So you can get Octorok Tentacles by killing all the Octoroks you come across. We don’t think they will take much of your time as they all have Life: 8 stats. At the same time, these mobs also drop items such as Octorok Eyeball and Octo Balloon.
What to Do with Octorok Tentacles?
Octorok Tentacles cannot be used for Cooking as they are monster parts. But instead, you can use them for Elixirs. You can craft many Elixirs by combining them with critters in the Cooking Pot. You can use the Octorok Tentacle in recipes of the following Elixirs in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom:
- Fireproof Elixir: Grants temporary Heat resistance
- Hasty Elixir: Grants temporary speed to Link
- Electro Elixir: Grants temporary Electricity resistance
- Hearty Elixir: Grants temporary Hearts
- Mighty Elixir: Grants temporary extra Attack Power
- Tough Elixir: Grants temporary Defense
- Energizing Elixir: Restores Stamina Wheel
- Spicy Elixir: Grants temporary Cold resistance
- Sneaky Elixir: Grants temporary increased Stealth
- Chilly Elixir: Grants temporary Heat Resistance
- Enduring Elixir: Restores Stamina Wheel and adds temporary Stamina
The buffs these Elixirs give will help you a lot in the game and allow you to defeat your enemies more easily. You will only need to go to the specified locations and collect some Octorok Tentacles by killing some Octoroks in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Good luck!
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is now available on Nintendo Switch.