There are very few ways to do the survival horror genre differently. But, once in a while, we’ll see something that has us raise an eyebrow. 3D games certainly are entertaining. What about hand drawing the environment and its inhabitants? That’s what you’ll get in Kingdom of the Dead by DRIGO Games.
Kingdom of the Dead Release Date and Features
It is the 19th century on the East Coast of North America. GATEKEEPER, a secret organization, has recruited former general Agent Chamberlain. Since the war has started, Death’s army has gained numbers as the death toll has risen. And the organization’s newest recruit will have to seal their ways into the overworld. Here are some features of the survival horror Kingdom of the Dead:
- Classic Look – The game is presented with a black and white aesthetic. And the visuals are all hand-drawn.
- Old School – In addition to the black and white look, it’s also got the feel of a classic first-person shooter. Each level in the Kingdom of the Dead will come with its own set of objectives.
- Fight the Army – At your disposal in this survival horror are 8 weapons. You’ll need them to take on the old school bosses and over 22 enemies.
- Customize Your Game – Included is a customizable color palette and the ability to use cheat codes. Why not give yourself an easier time with things?
- Onslaught – Feel like having a challenge? Test out how long you last in a special endless gameplay mode.
Kingdom of the Dead will release to PC via Steam in early 2022. Wishlist it on Steam now to be notified as soon as it comes out. You can also follow the news regarding the game by following on Twitter.
Are you excited to fight Death’s army in the survival horror title Kingdom of the Dead? What are you looking forward to most? Let me know in the comments!