Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard of the Pokémon Go game. And if you’re like most people, you’ve probably played it for hours on end. But what do you do when you catch all the Pokémon there? You start hunting for shinies, of course! Shinies are rare versions of regular Pokémon that any player can capture. In this post, we’ll tell you how to get your hands on shiny Palkia in Pokemon Go – one of the rarest Pokémon in the game.
What is Shiny Palkia in Pokemon Go, and How to Get it?
Pokemon Go players have much to look forward to in the coming weeks. Not only will they be able to catch shiny Palkia, but the Pokemon Go community as a whole will be able to participate in Ultra Unlock events. These events will provide players with exclusive regional Pokemon and the Shiny forms of Pokemon like Dialga, Palkia, Heracross, and more.
Shiny Palkia is a rare Pokémon that can be caught in the wild or hatched from an Egg. It’s one of the hardest Shiny Pokémon to find, but it’s definitely worth the effort. Here’s how to get your hands on one:
1) Catch a Palkia in the wild: This is the most complicated way to get a Shiny Palkia, as it’s incredibly rare. Your best bet is to keep your eyes peeled while you’re out and about playing Pokémon Go.
2) Hatch a Palkia from an Egg: This is a much easier way to get a Shiny Palkia, but it’s still relatively rare, and if you’re lucky enough, find a Palkia.
The first step to catching shiny Palkia is to know where to find it. Palkia can be found in Pokemon-rich areas like parks and nature reserves. Once you’ve found a Palkia, engaging it in battle is next.
What are the best strategies for Palkia?
Pokemon Go players will want to get their raid groups together for a chance to catch shiny Palkia. The event will begin on August 6th and continue until August 17th. However, if Palkia returns in the future, it will retain its sheen. The recommended number of gamers for this fight is five or more since fewer may allow Palkia to flee. Here are some Pokemon that may be carried by players to combat Palkia:
– Swampert – Swampert is resistant to both of Palkia’s move sets with a typing of water and ground. Additionally, Swampert can use the moves Mud Shot and Hydro Cannon to take down Palkia quickly.
– Dragonite is another Pokemon with resistance to both Palkia’s move sets. It also packs a powerful punch with its moves Draco Meteor and Outrage.
– Gyarados – Gyarados might not be as strong as the other two Pokemon on this list, but it makes up for it with its massive pool of HP. Additionally, its water/flying typing impedes Palkia’s moves, etc.
We hope this guide helped you on your quest to catch shiny Palkia in Pokemon Go! If you have any tips or tricks, let us know in the comments below. Good luck, and happy hunting!