Want to learn about the best movesets and counters for Smeargle in Pokemon Go? Smeargle is a small pokemon artist dreaming of creating masterpieces of art and making everyone around them happy. Smeargle is a Normal-type Pokémon, making it weak against Fighting-type Pokémon. On the other hand, it is strong against Ghost-type Pokémon, as it can deal more damage to them. Smeargle is a weak Pokémon, but it can still fight and win. The best Smeargle movesets are Tackle and Struggle. These attacks are good offensively and defensively and are the best this Pokémon can use. If you meet Struggle in the gym, you will have to fight him, and next, we will tell you the best counters for Smeargle.
The Best Counters for Smeargle in Pokemon Go
Smeargle is a bit like a smooth-haired sheep of beige-brown color. This Pokemon always holds a large paintbrush in his hand. And on his head, he has a stylish headdress.
Smeargle cannot evolve and remains unchanged forever.
This Pokemon is very weak and is unlikely to be able to compete with powerful Pokemon. But if there are no other options, you can use Smeargle against Ghost Pokemon.
You rarely find a Smeargle in the gym, but if that happens, use Fighting-type Pokemon. To be more precise, you need to use Pokemon that own Fighting attacks. In this case, the following Pokemon would be the best choice:
- Pheromosa: Low Kick, Focus Blast.
- Lucario: Counter, Aura Sphere.
- Pheromosa: Low Kick, Close Combat.
- Urshifu: Counter, Dynamic Punch.
- Conkeldurr: Counter, Dynamic Punch.
- Breloom: Counter, Dynamic Punch.
- Machamp: Counter, Dynamic Punch.
- Blaziken: Counter, Focus Blast.
- Sirfetch’d: Counter, Close Combat.
- Heracross: Counter, Close Combat.
- Alakazam: Counter, Focus Blast.
- Toxicroak: Counter, Dynamic Punch.
- Meloetta: Low Kick, Close Combat.
Although you can use any Pokemon with Fighting attacks, the maximum CP of Smeargle is only 400. Therefore, you will win using any Fighting Pokémon with a higher CP value.
That’s all there is to know about the best movesets and counters for Smeargle.