After a long Early Access period, the gaming world is happy to hear that Temtem has officially launched. September 6th marked the date when Temtem left its Early Access period. Yet, during that time, a lot of players were venturing through the Airbone Archipielago.
Now, with the official release, there is another feature that players are even more excited about. Temtem’s Cross-Progression feature is active. This is something that will help a lot of players transfer their progress from one platform to the other. If you have been playing in the past, now you can transfer everything during Temtem’s official release to other systems. Today, we’ll tell you how to do it.
How to Enable the New Temtem Cross-Progression Feature
As you might know, Temtem is now on all current-gen platforms and PC. Yeah, bad news for people with PS4 and Xbox One. However, those who have a Nintendo Switch, PS5, or Xbox Series X or S, can jump into the game and try the new Temtem Cross-progression feature. To do it you need to follow a few steps.
- Start the game and go to settings. Under the game tab, you’ll find the new Temtem Cross-progression option available now with Temtem’s official release.
- Selecting that option will prompt you to select your main platform. If the one you’re playing on at the moment is the main one, you can press “This is the main platform.”
- After doing that, you’ll get a code. This code will let you type it into other platforms to start the cross-progression mode.
- If you are going to play the game on another platform, follow the first two steps but choose “This is a secondary platform” instead.
- Doing so will ask you for the code you got before. All you have to do is input the code and that’s it! You can now enjoy the new Temtem Cross-progression mode.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: All New Pokemon Revealed So Far
This is great for those who have the game on many platforms. Yet, one thing to note from Temtem’s official release is that, once you activate a second platform, you need to delete the saves on that one. So, if you have the game on different consoles or on a PC, think first before deleting everything and activating Temtem’s cross-progression mode.
Temtem is the closest we have to a Pokemon clone that has been successful. While the latest reviews are mixed due to the battle pass, the game is still looking for ways to change things up. Pokemon is also trying to mix things here and there. With three new stories in the upcoming games and the way Pokemon Legends Arceus played, it seems Nintendo isn’t afraid to try new things. Yet, we can definitely say that Temtem is a fresh take on the genre and Pokemon should pay attention to what the competition is doing and what their players are asking.