From Battlerite‘s Stunlock Studios, V Rising is a new vampire-themed survival game with an MMO flavor that’s currently being talked about by gamers all over the world. Like every other survival game on the market, V Rising tasks you with fending off enemies as well as scavenging raw materials to craft necessary items for your survival. One of the most important items you should always have on you is the Cloth, and here is the guide on how to find and farm it in V Rising.
Finding and Farming Cloth in Early and Mid Game of V Rising
In the early game of V Rising, you don’t have much option to farm Cloth other than scavenging the surrounding areas. Some people on the internet suggest roaming around Dunley Farmlands and Dawnbreak Village regions to get them, but the latter area is more effective despite it being filled with tougher enemies.
Most hostile and passive creatures in Dawnbreak Village usually drop Cloth. You can also look for them in chests inside the houses. Be quick when burgling though. While Villagers won’t attack you, they might alert nearby enemies instead. Two Blood Carrier bosses in the area, Christina the Sun Priestess and Beatrice the Tailor, usually drop a large number of Cloths when killed as well.
However, eventually, you will be able to craft and farm Cloth quicker thanks to the Loom. Here’s what you need to do to get one:
- Beatrice the Tailor (Level 38) boss will drop the blueprint for the Loom and the crafting recipe for Cloth, so defeat her.
- To craft a Loom for your Castle, you will need:
- Planks x20
- Copper Ingots x12
- And Wool Threads x4
- Now that you have the Loom, time to craft Cloth. The Cloth materials are:
- Plant Fibers x9
- And Leather x3
- Cut down plants to get Plant Fibers and craft Leather using Animal Hides from various wildlife at the Tannery.
- Interact with the Loom to craft Cloths. Wait and retrieve the crafted item once it’s finished.
V Rising: How to Make a Roof
V Rising is currently available as an Early Access game via Steam.