Vampire Survivors is a brand new bullet-hell game with rogue-lite elements you can buy on Steam. The gothic-horror presentation (and Dracula stuff, obviously) will also scratch your Castlevania itches without having to do with any NFT dramas. As expected from top-down shooter games like these, there are several characters you can unlock from playing the game. However, one character has a special condition to be revealed. Here’s a simple way to unlock the Vampire Survivors secret character, Exdash Exiviiq.
How to Unlock the Exdash Exiviiq in Vampire Survivors
To unlock the Vampire Survivors secret character Exdash Exiviiq, simply open the game, and in the main menu, type “x-x1viiq” (without quotes). There’s no text field, so you should pay attention to a specific sound that indicates that the character has been unlocked. But if in doubt, press Play to open the character selection and look for Exdash.
But, if the ghost character doesn’t seem to show up, there are several things you should try:
- Enter the secret code the moment you run Vampire Survivors, and don’t press any other button before doing it.
- Try to type it as fast as you can.
- Do not use the minus (-) key on the Numpad, but use the hyphen button beside the plus (+) key.
- Press ALT + Enter to make Vampire Survivors go into Fullscreen mode since the game starts in Windowed mode by default.
Exdash Exiviiq Stats
- Max Health: 77
- Move Speed: -10%
- Might: +5%
- Area: -5%
- Speed: -50%
- Duration: -10%
- Cooldown: +10%
- Luck: +100%
According to the developer poncle themselves, here’s what the Luck stats do in Vampire Survivors:
- Enables the chance to get a 4th item option when leveling up.
- Lowers the chance of negative events (such as bat swarms and flower walls).
- Improves the chance of getting good items when destroying braziers.
- Improves the chance of getting a Treasure Chest that is different than usual.
- Raises chances of dealing critical damage (for weapon with critical capabilities).
- And lastly, Luck affects “many things.” Vague, I know, but that’s how they wrote it.
Vampire Survivors is available now on PC via Steam as an Early Access title.