Watch Dogs: Legion title update 5.6 has arrived, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with today’s patch. While there isn’t much in terms of new content with today’s patch, and it more or less functions as a bug fix update, it’s important to note that this update is colossal depending on your platform. PlayStation 5 owners get off really easily with 3.2GB, but PC/Stadia, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One users are looking at roughly 25GB of a download. And Xbox Series X|S takes the cake at a massive 40GB patch. It’s unknown as to why the patch sizes are so massive (as you may wonder in a minute) but it’s clear this was due to something necessary. Without further adieu, here’s everything coming with Watch Dogs: Legion title update 5.6!
Watch Dogs: Legion Title Update 5.6 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spiderbot Arena minimum player requirement to be 4 players. This fix reduces the minimum player requirement to the intended 2 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing visual effects on some UI highlights when hovering over them with a mouse.
- Removed the Cargo Drone from Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to recruit Operatives with the requirement of Season Rank 10 while having already unlocked Rank 10.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when signing out of the active profile while in the main menu of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue where controller inputs did not register if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invitation to start Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.
As you can see, this is entirely a bug fix update (including one removal from Legion of the Dead, ironically enough). It’s clear that whatever’s causing this colossal file size is something behind the scenes that doesn’t affect us quite as much. Though as to why PlayStation 5 users get off the hook is currently unknown. Either way, bug fixes are always a plus.
Watch Dogs: Legion and title update 5.6 are available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia. For more information regarding today’s update, check out the official website.