Call of Duty: Warzone has today launched its March 9 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s patch, to likely no one’s surprise, doesn’t include any content and instead features a host of bug fixes. That isn’t a bad thing, though you shouldn’t go in expecting this to be a Season 2 Reloaded sort of update for the game. That’ll likely come later this month at around the halfway point in the season. Hopefully, the next update can bring a bit more excitement, though we’ll have to wait and see. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Call of Duty: Warzone in its March 9 update!
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to retain Weapon Perks from a previous Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing the Vargo 52 (BOCW) to not refill ammunition after reloading.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nebula V Bomb to prevent the use of other elements including Killstreaks, Vehicles, and Equipment.
- Fixed an issue causing deployment of the Nebula V Bomb to be interrupted if another Player started to deploy one as well.
- Fixed an issue causing visual overexposure while using the Krewe Leader Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing Halima’s Operator Unlock requirements to not display correctly.
That’s all there is to it. As a quick overview of the fixes, today’s update fixes mainly issues regarding perks and the Vargo 52. Before this fix, several players reported both their weapon perks retaining and essentially breaking the perk system when switching load-outs and the Vargo 52 being borderline unusable. Thankfully, the team has swiftly worked to correct those issues. A few of the other fixes are regarding the Nebula V Bomb, though thankfully these issues were rare. All around, a solid set of bug fixes.