The first update after the Season of the Wish is finally here, and Destiny 2‘s Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes give us hope for some of the issues we encountered with the new season. As great as the new season has been, there have been some prominent issues, the biggest of which messed with the loot system after completing Riven’s Lair. There were also some instances where the game would randomly crash if you were to switch areas, and even some issues with challenges being impossible to complete, even after the requirements were met.
Destiny 2: Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that was causing delayed sound effects when depositing crests at a high-value beacon.
- Fixed an issue where the score-to-win value was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to revive themselves during revive-enabled modes.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to spawn outside of the playable area in the Tower Hangar, preventing access to the rest of the Tower.
- Fixed an issue where inspecting items in the Eververse store could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete the All for One challenge.
- Fixed an issue where only the first player to interact with end rewards chest was receiving loot.
- Fixed an issue where the encounter would not properly progress after dispatching Wardweavers.
- Fixed a rare issue where transferring between areas could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where player help messages were not properly displaying in the New Light introduction.
- Fixed an issue where player details were not displaying while in the waiting room.
- Fixed an issue where emojis were not working properly on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where Listing Details and Leader Info did not appear in search.
- Fixed an issue were Fireteam Finder was showing as active for players that did not have PlayStation Plus.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where using Arc, Kinetic, or Strand Weapon Surge armor mods would occasionally cause errors.
- Fixed an issue where Monte Carlo was not granting a full melee charge on its Monte Carlo Method activation when the player had certain melee abilities equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the descriptions of Deconstruct and enhanced Deconstruct had missing information between the two.
- Fixed an issue where fully charged Nova Warp attacks could cause some moving objects to stop working.
- Fixed an issue where the points awarded for non-Seasonal objectives and the points shown in the progress bar were inconsistent for Guardian Rank 8.
- Fixed an issue where throwing a Strand Tangle at specific Oracles could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where viewing player details with invalid characters could cause the game to crash.
Destiny 2 is now available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation consoles.