Evil Dead: The Game is the latest horror PvP on everyone’s radar. Whether playing with friends or strangers, the game is thrilling on both sides of the fence. Playing as a demon is a way to go for those eager to dive deep into their dark side. So, it pays to have all those Deadite demons in Evil Dead: The Game thoroughly explained. This way, you know how best to use them.
All Deadite Demons Explained in Evil Dead: The Game
You don’t have to be a fan of the Evil Dead franchise to enjoy the newest game as it stands in its own right. For those who get a kick out of similar horror PvP video games, this one is a breath of fresh air what with its survivors, demons, and cross-play capabilities. Besides the survivors, the demons add incredible excitement to every match.
To use the Deadite demons properly in Evil Dead: The Game, it helps to explain the individual ones and their powers.
There are 3 classes of demons in the game:
Within these classes, each has 3 demon variants you must unlock.
Necromancer Demon Explained
Fans of the Army of Darkness will instantly recognize Evil Ash in the Necromancer category. These demons are all decked out in medieval armor. When you play with these Deadite demons in Evil Dead: The Game, you’re ready to do some melee combat alongside summoning hordes of skeletons to take down the survivors.
Evil Ash | Boss | Level 10 Unlock: Skills:
- Active Skill: Summons a skeleton flutist to buff nearby units.
- Dodge: Dodge melee attacks just like a survivor.
- Infernal Invigoration: While choking a survivor, Evil Ash will heal according to the damage the survivor takes.
- Skeletal Support: Summons skeletons to help fight.
- Skeleton Resurrection: An aura effect area that brings any skeleton within it back to life.
Skeleton Elite Deadite | Elite | Level 5 Unlock: Skills:
- Trident Smash: Charges forward and slams the ground, sending out a shockwave.
- Trident Toss: Can throw a trident to deal heavy damage.
Basic Unit Deadite | Skeleton | Level 3 Unlock: Skills:
- Dodge: Can dodge melee attacks.
- Lunging Thrust: Lunges forward for an attack with the spear.
- War Cry: A powerful scream that knocks back survivors within range and inflicts light damage.
Warlord Demon Explained in Evil Dead: The Game
Warlords are your tank demons in Evil Dead: The Game. They’re straightforward with limited range abilities, but excellent close-combat skills with sheer brute force.
Henrietta | Boss | Level 10 Unlock: Skills:
- Active Skill: Generates an aura to increase the power of surrounding units for a limited time.
- Belly Flop: Can slam into the ground and cause a shockwave.
- Gas Leak: Henrietta leaves behind a trail of toxic gas.
- Granny Hug: With a charge, Henrietta grabs a survivor and squeezes their head.
Deadite Elite | Elite | Level 5 Unlock: Skills:
- Big Swing: Swings a powerful hit in a 180-degree angle.
- Deadite Smash: Charging forward, the Elite will smash the ground and cause a shockwave.
Deadite | Basic | Level 3 Unlock: Skills:
- Dodge: Able to dodge melee attacks.
- Farewell to Arms: The Deadite can rip their own arm off to use it as a melee weapon against survivors.
- Puke: Can produce toxic and damaging projectile vomit.
Puppeteer Demon Explained
Last up to tackle in Evil Dead: The Game is the Puppeteer demons. As the name implies, this one likes playing with the Deadites as if they were toys. If you want to use this class, know that it can take some time to learn the best way to use their abilities thanks to their more complex method of attack.
Eligos | Boss | Level 10 Unlock: Skills:
- Active Skill: Any possessed unit will deal more damage, increase the fear in survivors they strike, and have more health.
- Casting Stones: This ability launches rocks at survivors.
- Psychic Squeeze: This will immobilize and damage survivors.
- Telekinetic Surge: With its telekinetic powers, Eligos will immobilize nearby survivors.
Demi-Eligos | Elite | Level 5 Unlock: Skills:
- Duplicity: Can conjure a clone that has low health, yet it deals identical damage.
- Thunderstruck: If survivors stand on a mark the Elite left on the ground and don’t move, they’re struck by lightning.
Deadite Berserker | Basic | Level 3 Unlock: Skills:
- Dodge: Berserker can dodge melee attacks.
- Head Rush: This attack lets it remove its head and launch it at survivors, which then causes an explosion.
- Self Destruct: If the Deadite explodes at will, it can inflict heavy damage to anyone nearby.