Today, Giant’s Software released an update 1.9 for Farming Simulator 22, and we have the full details of the adjustments here. The update basically entails adjustments in form of new additions, bug fixes, critical changes, and modding.
It is worth noting that the game enables players to create their farms and let the good times grow! Players can also harvest crops, tend to animals, manage production, and take on seasonal challenges. With this in mind, today’s update ensures maximum fun for gamers the adjustments will enhance the game’s aesthetic effect. And now, here are official patch notes for Farming Simulator 22 version 1.9 updates.
Farming Simulator 22 Patch 1.9 Update Notes
Patch 1.9 for Farming Simulator 22 now available to download! 🛠️
The patch brings a variety of optimizations and a new building for you to check out, find all the changes on our changelog.https://t.co/QoACX3pa5b
— Farming Simulator (@farmingsim) March 14, 2023
- Added bale and pallet storage building
- TMR can now be transported with silage trailers
- Added ‘Screen Space Shading Rate’ option for improved performance
Bug Fixes & Changes
- Fixed discharging of Kuhn SPW Intense
- Fixed state of bale wrappers after save game loading or joining in multiplayer
- Visual fixes on Claas XERION, Hardi Aeon, Hawe SUW, John Deere 6R, Krone BiGX & Manitou MLT 625
- Fixed start duration of Zetor Z-25K
- Fixed server list not refreshing after cancelling password dialogue
- Added support for up to 64 fruit types in mod maps
Some of the most notable adjustments in today’s update include the addition of support for up to 64 fruit types in mod maps. The bug fixes and critical changes are equally noteworthy adjustments. In this regard, the update has ensured fixes such as in the discharging of Kuhn SPW Intense, It has also fixed the state of bale wrappers after save game loading or joining in multiplayer.
Farming Simulator 22 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox Cloud Gaming, Google Stadia, Microsoft Windows, and Mac Operating System. Visit the game’s official website for more updates including today’s update Farming Simulator 22 patch notes.