Dandelion Seeds in Genshin Impact are an item needed for several different recipes, commissions, ascensions, and they are also required to complete a quest. That said, these seeds are a highly valuable resource in the game, and in this guide, we will show you all of the locations where you can find these seeds and what you can do with them.
Where to Farm and Find Dandelion Seeds
In short, you can get Dandelion Seeds from Dandelion flowers, and these Dandelion flowers can be found primarily around the region of Mondstadt and in a few specific locations. Here are the locations:
- Outside the gates of the city in Mondstadt. These flowers will respawn each day, making them the best farming spot for the flowers.
- Inside a temple near and right outside the city. Some slimes will spawn when you approach, so, be careful.
- In between Dawn Winery and Stone Gate, on a ridge, you will find several of these flowers growing.
After finding some flowers, you will then need to perform some Anemo magic/Wind magic on them to get them to drop the seeds. We recommend using the main character or another character such as Venti, because both have this magic already unlocked.
Our Other Genshin Impact Guides
- Genshin Impact Guide – Where To Buy And Find Almond Tofu
- Genshin Impact Guide – How to Unlock Multiplayer
- Genshin Impact – How to Open a Shrine of Depths
Once you get the Dandelion Seeds in Genshin Impact, you can then use for many different things, as we discussed at the start of this guide. Here are some other uses:
- Required for the Flora side quest.
- Needed to craft Ameno Potions.
- Required to accend Jean (a total of 186)
- Required for Daily Commissions.
Hopefully, by using this guide, you will have no trouble at all with finding Dandelion Seeds in Genshin Impact. If this guide helped you be sure to let us know in the comments below, and as well be sure to share so it can help someone else! That’s all for now, have fun and good luck hunting!