Hidden Story is a side quest type you will encounter in Lost Ark. Interestingly (and annoyingly), Hidden Story will force you to go through several different locations and must be completed within a set period of time; usually 20 minutes after you found each clue, indicated by a really easy-to-miss question mark icon above your health bar. Otherwise, you lose all progress and have to restart the quest from the beginning. To help you prepare to complete these Lost Ark side quests, here’s a quick guide to solving one of them, the “Sunflowers For My Love” Hidden Story quest.
Lost Ark: “Sunflowers For My Love” Hidden Story Clues
First Clue Location
- Go to the city of Prideholme, in the Rethramis continent.
- Head to the southeast corner of town. There should be a house with sunflowers in its front garden. To be sure if it’s the right one, approach the front door. A magnifying glass icon will appear. Click to investigate it.
- The first clue will show these messages:
“‘Honey, I’d love to have some sunflowers in our garden.”Why are you so fickle? The other day you said you wanted ivy; now you want sunflowers? Woman, can’t you give your husband a break? Aww, it’s going to take forever to get to the Loghill Wildflower Garden. Tsk, tsk.’ The old man clucked and grumbled as he packed his bag.”
- Time to hustle to Loghill since the question mark icon on your health bar has appeared, and you only have 20 minutes to reach the next clue.
Second Clue Location
- Leave Prideholme and head to the Loghill area.
- Go to the southwest area to find a bunch of sunflowers, which we can assume are part of the Wildflower Garden.
- Interact with them and get the second clue:
“‘Oh, look how vivid its color is! My wife would love it. I wish she had come with me here, that lazy hag.’ The old man carefully picked seeds from the sunflower and planted them in his garden in Prideholme.”
Third and Final “Sunflowers For My Love” Clue Location in Lost Ark
- As you can expect, go back to the sunflower house in Prideholme.
- Examine the sunflowers in the garden to the right instead of the front door. With this final message, you also have completed this Hidden Story:
“Thanks to the fertile land, warm sunlight, and the old man’s care, the sunflowers had grown as tall as he was. Like a farmer about to harvest his yearly crops, the old man smiled proudly. ‘Woman, see my skill? Tell me if there is another geezer in Rethramis who can grow sunflowers as well as I can!'”
If you still have trouble locating the “Sunflowers For My Love” Hidden Story clues, check out YouTuber WoW Quest’s Lost Ark video guide below.
Lost Ark is now available on PC via Steam.