The 1.0.11 update arrived for The Entropy Centre, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game was released earlier this month and seems to receive pretty cool reviews from the gaming committee. Besides, there are some problems with this, as in every new game. Developer Stubby Games wants to solve these as soon as possible and has freshly released a new patch. Here is everything new with The Entropy Centre update 1.0.11.
The Entropy Centre 1.0.11 Update Patch Notes
Achievements / Intel
- Select chapter should now use the latest active save file for intel tracking.
- Door on puzzle 0501 unlocked to allow access to the final intel
- Added attraction force / pull when jumping onto a jump cube. This should make landing jumps easier.
- Fixed bug on 0203 where the door would open automatically when it shouldn’t
- Missing wall on 0501 added
- Fixed some meshes that had visual issues on level 05
- Mesh adjustment on 1206 (reactor room) to allow for easier walking
- Fixed bug where music wouldn’t start if spawning on 2nd checkpoint in the reactor room
- Fixed bug where music wouldn’t start if spawning on 2nd checkpoint in entropy transport shuttle section
- Fixed a skip on Puzzle 1204
- Springboard on transport bay (Level 05 ending) now easier to see
- Out-of-bounds fix for level 0901
- Out-of-bounds fix for level 10
- Death detection for river altered on puzzle 0705
- Fixed typo on 1506
- Fixed bug where a cube would fly upwards if picking it up from a river and fps is below 30fps
- Level 15 – Fixed issue where music wouldn’t start if respawning at the 2nd bridge checkpoint
- Fixed bottle mesh popping into view during the summer lovin’ cutscene
- Fixed a skip route on 1503
- Fixed bug where cubes weren’t increasing their second limit after being rewound through a transformer.
- Increased cube rewind limit for puzzle 1504 slightly
- Fixed bug where you could duplicate cubes when using transformers
- Skip on puzzle 0604 has been patched
- Springboard in 0906 (Entropy bot battle) is now easier to see
- Skip in 0906 (Entropy bot battle) removed where you could walk up a steep slope to bypass the route
- Removed plant pots (physics) from Entropy bot battle after puzzle 0802. These would have a rare chance to fall and block the doorway. Creating a soft lock.
- Fixed a skip on 0901
- Puzzle 0704 – Changed middle button cable and indicator to inverse to avoid some confusion
- Fixed exploit with jump cubes that would allow you to jump exponentially higher
- Puzzle 0903 – Top railing is now unwalkable.
- Some walls fixed that were allowing bridge cubes to pass through
- Fixed skip on puzzle 0905 that allowed players to walk along platform rail
- Fixed skip on puzzle 1102
- Added rest all cubes button to the reactor room
- Fixed cable indicator on puzzle 1405 not enabling
- Fixed skip on puzzle 1104
The Entropy Centre 1.0.11 Update – Soft Locks
- Fixed soft lock on 1406 – Evacuation bay
- Fixed soft lock on 0906 (Entropy bot chase sequence)
- Fixed soft locks on storage area (end of level 05)
- Game should no longer boot with Steam VR enabled
- Fixed issue where the ‘launch’ UI would stay active if carrying a launchable object through to another puzzle area.
- All floor hints to puzzle solutions have been removed