Want to know how to complete Rasiwak Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Shrines are one of the most fun activities in Tears of the Kingdom. These challenges are scattered around the world and contain various puzzles, enemies, and treasures. Moreover, you will receive Lights of Blessing in each Shrine, which are needed to increase stamina or health. However, some puzzles can be quite tricky in Shrines like Rasiwak. So, read on to learn how to complete the Flotational Brilliance in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Rasiwak Shrine Location
As we said, the Shrines are scattered all over the world. Therefore Rasiwak Shrine is located on the very edge of the Akkala region. You can use the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower and fly northeast. And there, on the shore, you can find the Rasiwak Shrine. To make it easier for you to find Shrine, you can follow these coordinates:
- 4664, 3263, 0016
How To Complete Flotational Brilliance Shrine
Shrine’s name and puzzles may seem a little confusing to you. But following our simple tips, you will complete Flotational Brilliance in Tears of the Kingdom without any problems.
First Flotational Brilliance Puzzle
- Use your Ultrahand to attach the yellow orb to the top of the platform.
- Shoot the rope to make the platform fall. (Since the yellow orb is empty inside, it does not sink and keeps the platform afloat)
Second Flotational Brilliance Puzzle
- Take the yellow orb from the first puzzle, and attach it under the platform.
- Climb up and jump to the next platform to solve the puzzle.
Rasiwak Shrine Treasure Chest
- Attach two yellow orbs to the platform and drag them to the water closer to the left wall.
- Shoot the rope holding the Chest.
- Use your Ultrahand to get the Chest out of the water.
- Inside, you will find a Magic Scepter.
Third Flotational Brilliance Puzzle
- Attach a Fan to your “boat.”
- Activate it to get to the other part of the room.
- Put your “boat” on the pressure plate to complete the Rasiwak Shrine and get the well-deserved Light of Blessing.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Rasiwak Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. This Shrine has some pretty tricky puzzles, so follow our tips to solve them. And while you are here, look at our guide on how to get Sanke Carp.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.