Mankey, ever since it was introduced way back in Generation I/Pokemon Red, Blue, and Green, the Pokemon has only one evolution: Primeape. However, along with many other changes, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet added a third and final evolution for the Fighting-Type Pokemon, called Annihilape. Here’s how you can evolve a Primeape into Annihilape in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
How To Evolve Primeape Into Annihilape in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, Primeape can be evolved into an Annihilape when leveled up after using the Rage Fist move 20 times. Primeape and Annihilape are the only known Pokemon able to learn Rage Fist. Both Mankey and Primeape themselves are not version-exclusive Pokemon and are available to catch in Scarlet and Violet during Morning, Noon, Evening, and Night time:
- Biomes: Grass (60%), Mountain (20%)
- Areas: South Province (Area Five), West Province (Area One)
- Biome: Rocky (10%), Forest (20%), Bamboo (20%)
- Area: West Province (Area Three), North Province (Area One), North Province (Area Two)
Annihilape Base Stats
- Type: Fighting/Ghost
- HP: 110
- Attack: 115
- Defense: 80
- Special Attack: 50
- Special Defense: 90
- Speed: 90
- Vital Spirit: Prevents being afflicted by sleep and Yawn. 50% chance for wild Pokemon to appear at higher levels.
- Inner Focus: Prevents flinching, aside from Pokemon with Mold Breaker, Terabolt, or Turboblaze.
- Hidden Ability: Defiant, increases Attack by two stages when a stat is lowered. Won’t be activated if its own stats are lowered by itself or by ally Pokemon.
|1||Counter||Fighting | Physical|
|1||Fling||Dark | Physical|
|1||Scratch||Normal | Physical|
|1||Leer||Normal | Status|
|1||Focus Energy||Normal | Status|
|When evolved||Shadow Punch||Ghost | Physical|
|5||Fury Swipes||Normal | Physical|
|8||Low Kick||Normal | Physical|
|12||Seismic Toss||Fighting | Physical|
|17||Swagger||Normal | Status|
|22||Cross Chop||Fighting | Physical|
|26||Assurance||Dark | Physical|
|30||Trash||Normal | Physical|
|35||Rage Fist||Ghost | Physical|
|39||Close Combat||Fighting | Physical|
|44||Screech||Normal | Status|
|48||Stomping Tantrum||Ground | Physical|
|53||Outrage||Dragon | Physical|
|57||Final Gambit||Fighting | Special|
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are available on Nintendo Switch.