So… Disney dropped some pretty huge Star Wars and Marvel news last week. Thankfully, our pre-recorded episodes are out of the way and we are officially back to talk about all of the hottest news around the movie and TV industries.
“After spending a few weeks with our Lost Retrospective, we are officially back to talk about the latest news around the movie and TV industries. And, it’s safe to say that we picked the perfect time to return.
We have a ton of news to talk about this week. Disney unveiled its upcoming Marvel and Star Wars slate of content. We’re going to recap it all here while sharing our thoughts on each individual project. Should we actually be concerned over all this content? Listen to our thoughts here!
Also on the show, we discuss the latest Spider-Man 3 rumors and Denis Villeneuve’s not so positive thoughts on the WB/HBO Max deal.
This is by far the most jam-packed episode of Nerds Talk Movies yet, spanning over 3 hours long! So, in case you simply don’t have the time to listen to us for 3 whole hours, we have timestamps for each set of stories we talk about down below.”
Timestamps For Nerds Talk Movies #29
- Intro, Rogue Squadron, Untitled Taika Waititi Movie, Obi-Wan Kenobi – 2:12
- Ahsoka, Rangers of the New Republic, Lando, Should We Be Concerned About A Potential Burnout On Star Wars And Marvel Content? – 21:25
- Andor, The Acolyte, Star Wars: The Bad Batch – 41:28
- Visions, A Droid Story – 52:11
- Switching Over To The Marvel Panel, WandaVision, Doctor Strange 2, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – 57:41
- Loki, What If….?, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings – 1:13:45
- Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel 2, Hawkeye – 1:31:43
- She-Hulk, Moon Knight, Secret Invasion – 1:40:53
- Ironheart, Armor Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special – 1:52:55
- I Am Groot, Thor: Love and Thunder, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – 2:07:10
- Black Panther 2, Fantastic Four – 2:17:53
- Spider-Man 3 Rumors Run Rampant Online, Are We Getting A Live-Action Spider-Verse AND Daredevil? – 2:34:47
Where You Can Find Us
What are your thoughts on all of the new Star Wars and Marvel content coming over the next few years? Can there be too much content? Or are we worrying a bit too much? Let us know in the comments below!