There are five Wild Areas you can explore throughout Pokemon Legends: Arceus Hisui region, one of them is the Obsidian Fieldlands, the first area that you can explore after venturing out of the Jubilife Village. Each area is filled with different Pokemon, collectibles, and points of interest. Continue reading below to learn everything that the Obsidian Fieldlands map has to offer in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
Table of contents:
- Obsidian Fieldlands Map
- Obsidian Fieldlands – Wild Areas Pokemon List
- Obsidian Fieldlands – Noble Boss Pokemon
- Obsidian Fieldlands – Unown Locations
- Obsidian Fieldlands – Mossy Rock Location
- Obsidian Fieldlands Materials
- Obsidian Fieldlands – Wisp Locations
- Obsidian Fieldlands – Old Verse Locations
- Obsidian Fieldlands Missions and Requests List
Obsidian Fieldlands Map – Pokemon legends: Arceus
Obsidian Fieldlands – Wild Areas Pokemon List
|Wild Areas||Normal Pokemon||Alpha Pokemon|
|Aspiration Hill||Bidoof, Starly, Staravia, Shinx, Drifloon||–|
|Deertrack Path||Zubat, Kricketot, Burmy||–|
|Deertrack Heights||Burmy, Geodude, Stantler, Munchlax, Chimchar||Stantler|
|Floaro Gardens||Shinx, Luxio, Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly, Cascoon, Dustox, Drifloon, Pichu||Luxio|
|Grueling Grove||Beautifly, Dustox, Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim||Graveler, Heracross|
|Horseshoe Plains||Bidoof, Starly, Staravia, Wurmple, Ponyta, Rapidash, Eevee, Drifloon, Buizel||Rapidash, Bidoof, Eevee|
|Lake Verity||Magikarp, Gyarados, Togekiss||Gyarados, Snorlax|
|Nature’s Pantry||Staraptor, Zubat, Kricketot, Kricketune, Burmy, Paras, Parasect, Pichu, Pikachu||Parasect, Kricketune|
|Oreburrow Tunnel||Shinx, Luxio, Zubat, Golbat, Geodude, Graveler||Golbat|
|Ramanas Island||Drifloon, Drifblim, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape||Infernape|
|Sandgem Flats||Luxio, Luxray, Drifblim, Wormadam, Graveler, Snorlax, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam||Alakazam|
|The Heartwood||Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly, Cascoon, Dustox, Zubat, Buneary, Lopunny, Cherrim, Psyduck||Lopunny|
|Tidewater Dam||Bidoof, Bibarel, Starly, Staravia||Bibarel|
|Windswept Run||Starly, Staravia, Kricketot, Buizel, Abra||Staravia|
|Worn Bridge||Buizel, Floatzel, Geodude||Floatzel|
Space-Time Distortion Special Spawns:
Obsidian Fieldlands – Noble Boss Pokemon
Kleavor, in Grandtree Arena. Dodge its charge attacks to make it temporarily unconscious. Video footage courtesy of Rubhen925.
Obsidian Fieldlands – Unown Locations
- Hint: “A lone tree in a pond in the grove.”
- Location: The key here is the grove. Go to the Grueling Grove in Obsidian Fieldlands. Look for a small tree and the Unown should be found on top of the branches. Usually, an Alpha Heracross likes to wander around the area.
- Hint: “Atop a waterfall of obsidian.”
- Location: Well obviously it’s got to be somewhere in Obsidian Falls, right? Just climb on top of the waterfall and you should see Unown G nestled in the rocks.
- Hint: “The lake island where emotion resides.”
- Location: Mesprit, the Being of Emotion, resides in Lake Verity. Go there and look behind the cave.
- Hint: “Where stick and log dam the river.”
- Location: Stick, log, and dam. Of course, those darn beavers. Go to Tidewater Dam and check the dam next to the Alpha Bibarel to find the Unown.
- Hint: “Scale the grandtree.”
- Location: Head to the Grandtree Arena, the place where you fought Kleavor. Head to the back of the tree and climb it until you reach the first tree branch. You should find Unown X there.
For more details and Unown in other areas, check out our All Unown Locations guide.
Obsidian Fieldlands – Mossy Rock Location
The Mossy Rock is located in The Heartwood area of Obsidian Fieldlands, on the northern part of the whole Obsidian Fieldlands map or on the western of The Heartwood. The Heartwood area itself is just outside of the Grandtree Arena where you fight the Noble Kleavor boss battle.
Obsidian Fieldlands Materials
- Black Tumblestone.
- Cheri Berry.
- Dazzling Honey.
- Iron Chunk.
- King’s Leaf.
- Leppa Berry.
- Medicinal Leek.
- Nanab Berry.
- Oran Berry.
- Pep-Up Plant.
- Pinap Berry.
- Sitrus Berry.
- Sky Tumblestone.
- Spoiled Apricorn.
- Springy Mushroom.
Obsidian Fieldlands – Wisp Locations
For more details and Wisps in other areas, check out our All Wisp Locations guide.
Obsidian Fieldlands – Old Verse Locations
Obsidian Fieldlands Missions and Requests List
Mission (Main Quest):
|The Galaxy Team’s Entry Trial||Capture a Bidoof, Starly, and Shinx.|
|Getting to Work on Research Tasks||Speak to Professor Laventon.|
Request (Side Quests):
|Number||Request Name||Requested By||Objective||Reward|
|6||Mushroom Cake Marketing||Morel||Deliver Springy Mushroom x1 to Morel||Mushroom Cake x1|
|11||The Timbre of the Fields||Yeo||Show a complete Kricketot Pokedex entry to Yeo||Vivichoke x3|
|13||Trees That Bear Berries||Bjorn||Bring Cheri Berries x3 to Bjorn||Pokeball x15|
|15||Balloon Race in the Fieldlands||Balloon Race Man||Pop at least 17 balloons within 45 seconds||Rare Candy x1
Feather Ball x15
|51||Coming Up Roses||Hiemo||Show Scyther x1 to Hiemo||Seed of Mastery x1|
For more details, check out our All Requests guide.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus is now available on the Nintendo Switch.