Space waits for no one as Cosmoteer calculates update 0.22.1 into the mainframe of Steam. Astronomers, this new update shall fix a variety of issues that have been plaguing the galaxy. Muting troubles, resource recalibration, and some wedge parts are on the docket. However, Cosmoteer: Starship Architect & Commander update 0.22.1 provides plenty of new features to explore! We have an abundance of new ships, improved crew, and supply transfers, and we can even designate the asteroids for organizational purposes!
All new features and improvements for Cosmoteer update 0.22.1 are detailed below. Should you need any additional information, the official database from Walternate Realities on Steam is attached.
Cosmoteer Update 0.22.1 Patch Notes
- You can now hail your own or ally ships to transfer crew and resources.
- Ally ships are now displayed as a blueish color. This can be changed in the accessibility settings.
- Flak Battery firing arc increased from 40 to 50 degrees.
- Flak Battery damage increased from 1800 to 2250.
- Ship Updates:
– Added 7 new Monolith combat ships: Impaler, Iota, Magistrate, Obviator, Skypiercer, Spotlight, and Smasher.
– Added 3 new Imperium ships: Elanus, Milvus, and Neophron.
– Added 2 new Fringe ships: Retrograde and Staccato.
– Added 5 new Monolith trade ships: Bulk Hauler, Factotum, Minor Hauler, Porter, and Workhorse.
– Added a new Monolith small trade station.
– Added the winning ships from the May 2023 ship design contest. These are available to spawn in Creative Mode but will not spawn as A.I. ships in Career Mode.
– Updates to various other ships and stations.
- Asteroids are now given names to indicate their size and type. (Only applies to newly-generated asteroids.)
- When placing a new custom marker on top of an existing ship or asteroid, the name will now default to the name of the ship/asteroid.
- New Hyperdrive Beacon audio.
- Pressing the “Hire Max” button will hire as many crew as possible, even if not all have door access to their beds. (Previously, no crew would be hired in this situation.)
- Bugfix: The door button in the ship editor wasn’t selectable if the player didn’t have enough resources.
- Bugfix: Megaroid 1×1 and 1×2 wedge parts had much less health than intended.
- Bugfix: Discovered that undefeated pirate bases were preventing the auto-slowdown from functioning.
- Bugfix: The ship library was erroneously over-calculating the cost of the resources stored in each Flak Battery by 160 credits.
- Bugfix: Muting other pl
- Bugfix: Muting other players wasn’t working in-gameplay, in the pre-game setup screen, or the LAN lobby.
- Modding: The ‘GetColorFrom’ parameter of part ‘Sprite’ components should now function properly.
If you are looking for a particular fix, we do have our cataloged patch notes that’ll provide any updated information, mostly regarding 0.21.
We explored update 0.22.1 for Cosmoteer, but we also have more updates from your other favorite games with us!